Edibles πŸ’š (gummies)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNukeHead

Reaction score
I've made made cookies, brownies, muffins, and even cooked regular meals with cannibutter. So I decide to try my hand at gummies. Not quite as easy and a little more messy but, they should be quite potent as I infused almost an oz of larf to Coconut oil from my last grow.

Wish me luck! This could be a long night after this taste testπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ’šπŸ‘½
IMG_20211117_222832602.jpg
IMG_20211117_223340358.jpg
IMG_20211117_222824244.jpg
IMG_20211118_071452616.jpg

Last edited:
I've made made cookies, brownies, muffins, and even cooked regular meals with cannibutter. So I decide to try my hand at gummies. Not quite as easy and a little more messy but, they should be quite potent as I infused almost an oz of larf to Coconut oil from my last grow.

Wish me luck! This could be a long night after this taste testπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ’šπŸ‘½
View attachment 282515View attachment 282516View attachment 282517
Tell us more please
Can you post a thread or even here on your Gummie methods
Step by step for the Novice person
Thanks. What method of extraction did you use and I assume you reduced it then transfer it to the oil?

Tell us more please
Can you post a thread or even here on your Gummie methods
Step by step for the Novice person
Thanks. What method of extraction did you use and I assume you reduced it then transfer it to the oil?
So they turned out really well. Very potent as I expected but I only ate a quarter of one and I'm glad πŸ˜†
I will add my full recipe belowπŸ˜βœŒπŸ’š

https://www.infusedeats.com/recipes...JMas2fcInUW0g9rLBCo25YhYD6ZvqTei8pX_jdGGYHEyM
Here is where I got my molds Amazon.com: Marijuana Weed Pot Leaf Silicone Mold, 2 Pack Maple Leaf Candy Molds Silicone for Chocolate Jello Wax Ice: Home & Kitchen

Also if you have trouble finding liquid lichenin in your grocery, this is where I got mine as well
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IVI09U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Last edited:
So they turned out really well. Very potent as I expected but I only ate a quarter of one and I'm glad πŸ˜†
I will add my full recipe belowπŸ˜βœŒπŸ’š

https://www.infusedeats.com/recipes...JMas2fcInUW0g9rLBCo25YhYD6ZvqTei8pX_jdGGYHEyM
I will say I used more bud than what they call for. Also for the novice, you should know that the process of mixing and dipping to molds must be done very quickly. So have everything out and ready when you begin the actual cooking. I also used a small crockpot to infuse instead of a water bath as it suggests but they turned out pretty much perfect.

Happy Cooking my friends ✌ πŸ’š πŸ‘½

I will say I used more bud than what they call for. Also for the novice, you should know that the process of mixing and dipping to molds must be done very quickly. So have everything out and ready when you begin the actual cooking. I also used a small crockpot to infuse instead of a water bath as it suggests but they turned out pretty much perfect.

Happy Cooking my friends ✌ πŸ’š πŸ‘½
Thanks we need an how to do Edies Thread that we can compile all the Great recipes

Latest posts

Back