Electric/Digital Ballast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new setup. I'm thinking of the Future-Brite or the Galaxy type ballast and would like to know if anyone on here is using them and what they think, or your input on this type of ballast in general compared to the core & coil magnetic type.

If I had the money. Digital Ballast is what I would have gotten. but budget dictates like ussual. :( More effecient, less heat, longer life. Better product all around. If I really had the extra bucks it would be a switchable ballast. IMHO

Mutt said:
If I had the money. Digital Ballast is what I would have gotten. but budget dictates like ussual. :( More effecient, less heat, longer life. Better product all around. If I really had the extra bucks it would be a switchable ballast. IMHO

http://www.specialty-lights.com/plant-grow-mh-hps-kit-400.html
This is what I am thinking about with the "Cool Sun" Reflector. It uses same power as my 250 watt does, and runs cool and silent. My main concern is heat this next grow season.

wow.... this original post got revived from '06!

Latest posts

Back