Electro-Culture farming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the pyramids… I take it you don’t believe in the power of the pyramid
I know various shapes can be used to amplify energy or achieve higher efficiency for reactions that generate energy. Maybe a pyramidal shape can do that but I don’t know of any applications or papers detailing where pyramid shapes are used for focusing or amplifying energy. I do however believe in the power of the mind to heal or cause maladies. I am glad that you had a positive experience from pyramids though. My wife is into crystals. She believes they have various properties and she is one of the happiest people I know. I think it is her belief though and not the crystals but I am wrong many times a day.

I had a religious experience under one once so I believe they carry some powers. But I’m not sure how they effect plants but some say they are helpful. I don’t doubt them… same with music and plants
Music is essentially fluctuations of air pressure which could vary the localized pressure at the stoma level on leaves to increase transpiration. It is probably akin to how electro-culture works but I haven’t read enough about it to be informed enough to know the mechanics behind either.

Music is essentially fluctuations of air pressure which could vary the localized pressure at the stoma level on leaves to increase transpiration. It is probably akin to how electro-culture works but I haven’t read enough about it to be informed enough to know the mechanics behind either.

I know various shapes can be used to amplify energy or achieve higher efficiency for reactions that generate energy. Maybe a pyramidal shape can do that but I don’t know of any applications or papers detailing where pyramid shapes are used for focusing or amplifying energy. I do however believe in the power of the mind to heal or cause maladies. I am glad that you had a positive experience from pyramids though. My wife is into crystals. She believes they have various properties and she is one of the happiest people I know. I think it is her belief though and not the crystals but I am wrong many times a day.
You need papers to believe everything?

You need papers to believe everything?
No but they help me to understand the mechanics behind the subject. I believe some things that are not backed up by ‘the science’ or ‘facts’ but that is a whole different subject. I am glad pyramids work for you and there may be something behind the shape. I just like to know how things work to help me understand the nuts and bolts behind the concepts.

Pyramids were used because of their structural strength and ability to build tall structures.

Egyptians, who used pyramids as tombs for their deceased pharaohs, based their design on mastabas (primitive tombs) that were built with bricks stacked vertically. The ones in Mesoamerica were ceremonial centers to honor their gods. Due to their height, these buildings were used as sacred places where priests could speak to their Gods.

No but they help me to understand the mechanics behind the subject. I believe some things that are not backed up by ‘the science’ or ‘facts’ but that is a whole different subject. I am glad pyramids work for you and there may be something behind the shape. I just like to know how things work to help me understand the nuts and bolts behind the concepts.
I never said they worked for me… I just feel they do possess power. There may even be papers 😂

Latest posts

Back