Elements New Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great stinky. Green Mojo. They look happy and healthy.

Thank you hammy, trying to figure out what's going on with the fans on the blue Kush otherwise things have been running very well

Thank you hammy, trying to figure out what's going on with the fans on the blue Kush otherwise things have been running very well

I see that now but I never put much stock into what big asss fan leaves down lower are doing unless it is something severe and crazy. That don't look like either so I would just keep an eye on it. Overall she looks great and a nice green. jmo

Well I feel the same way but these are going from a little faded to a half dead leaf in 24 hrs, maybe I'm just overly concerned.....

Well I feel the same way but these are going from a little faded to a half dead leaf in 24 hrs, maybe I'm just overly concerned.....

Maybe the leaf's connection to the main stalk was damaged? With that nice dark green color going I find it hard to believe it is hungry. I see no other signs of deficiency or disease. Green Mojo none the less.

There is no kind of damage or interruption, it already lost the set below these and it continued up at an alarming pace. I also don't see any other signs of anything serious which left me more baffled. Thanks ham!

well they are very very dark green seems like a ton of nitrogen?

Possibly gooch early on I noticed some clawing on the leaf tips and backed off a little and stayed there as far as feeding ever since. It didn't progress and growth was good up until now, rosebud mentioned something about the dark green a while ago also

well lots of nitrogen will give you lots of top growth and the more there is the darker they will be. also what are you feeding them, and how often

Latest posts

Back