Elephant Man's Grow Journal, 1st attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a matter of fact Eman turned me on to a 5 gallon bucket system. At first I was skeptical worrying about the roots in there getting slimy or god forbid some other horrible scenario. He said use some hydroguard you'll be fine. I've had the great success from this unit which seems it would be an easy system to make yourself. The only thing I changed was the medium the plants were held on top. I use rockwool that I started them in seeds making sure the rockwool is just a bit bigger than the hole so I could jam them in (which is what I did, my rockwool was square and the holes that were drilled in the lid were round...ha ha see Eman even gone making a fact not a fact anymore... you can put a square through a circle!) :peace:

I am still around guyz and galz, just no internet or grow of my own right now. Life is tough, relocating has been a nightmare, but as the sun rises, so shall the elephant.;)

Got my 4 way cross on it's 4th generation at a buddies house, and still have my seed collection waiting on me to get my life back together. Those who I promised seeds to, please hang in there.

Much love and sticky flowers to all.:48:

play'n with ****....ewwwwwwwwww

sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for some more of your org GJ's man

SHOUT! when your back at it.

On borrowed connection, but had to stop in and say I missed you guys and gals. :)

Back at it organically of course :cool: , some of my crosses, some from freinds.

Will be back to update as I am able

Here's to making it through our grows with no interruptions, whether physical, emotional, or political.

Picture 1193x.jpg

Picture 1195x.jpg

Picture 1198x.jpg

Picture 1188x.jpg

Picture 1191x.jpg

Picture 1108x.jpg

Picture 1110x.jpg

Picture 1113x.jpg

Picture 1120x.jpg

Picture 1123x.jpg

Great to see both of you still rocking out :guitar:

Runbyhemp said:
Good to see you back E Man ! What crosses have you going on there ?

Juicy Fruit Thai x Champagne
Durban Poison x 'clips'
'Phunt' (Jack Herer x Oaxacan X White Widow fuel pheno)
Blueberry x SK1 X White Widow fuel pheno
Cherry Malawi
Swazi Safari x Cherry Thai

think thats all of them :rolleyes:

:farm:

Supercoolio, Turkeymang in the house :farm:

Lifes been good and it's not much but finally got a little space again to grow my organic meds and make a few seed along the way. :heart:

Cranking along and hoping they sex soon cause they are a little cramped and this was a test of new enviro before the real fun begins. :hubba:

First pic is Durban Poison x 'clips' on your left and 'phunt' on your right.

Second pic is DP x 'c'

Third pic is 2 very different Cherry Malawi F2, digging on the one on your right. :headbang2:

Love and good karma to all :smoke1: Eman

Picture 1239x.jpg

Picture 1246x.jpg

Picture 1248x.jpg

Latest posts

Back