Elvens first grow area build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best hydro method to keep a mother

• DWC

• Drip

• Ebb & Flow

• Aeroponics

Results are only viewable after voting.
TokeWithHope said:
would black and white poly do the same thing

It might but I am looking for durability. The pond liner will stand up to alot more abuse than poly just doesnt have. I will have more pics today after I get it done.

kk and i just took pics of my box and supplies im about to start a thread for my box build! :)

Hello everyone, its been quite a while since I updated. I have had quite a last month. My puter died and it took HP almost a month to get that corrected. Also since my wife was sick for three weeks, we have both been working extra to makeup the loss of income. I haven't been idle on my build during this time. I am only a week or two away from starting my grow (money issue right now) Here are the new pics of what I have done. I am ready for vent and electrical at this point. Then I can build my aero/DWC systems and get growing.

Pond liner bottom.jpg
Here is the beginning of the pond liner that I am using to seal the cabinet.

Pond liner bottom finished.jpg
And here it is all done at the bottom.

Fill in the gaps.jpg
Used it also at the top.

Shelf.jpg
Here is the shelf for my nutes and supplies

Shelf  with beginning of divider.jpg
The divider that is going to divide Veg from Flower

Bottom Divider support.jpg
Divider on the bottom

Veg Flower Divide.jpg
Divider done

Divider other side.jpg
Other side

Door seal.jpg
The door seal

Door Lock.jpg
Door lock

Finished outside.jpg
Finished outside

Attachments

• Box with shelf and beginning of divider.jpg
    Box with shelf and beginning of divider.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 63
Timmyjg6 said:
Nice job bro. Is this your first rodeo, or have you grown before???

This is my first build and will be my first grow when I finally get done. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for stopping by.

looking good elvin,you are wise to take your time and do it right.i wish i had of done the same.i started plants,then busted arse to get everything.and i mean everything.i know i spent 3000 in 2 months and it was crazy.you have patience and that is what it takes to grow good crops.i am learning patience and its hard,lol.
good luck and i know you will do very well.YIY PLANNED AHEAD.

Hes right, i erg to tell all new growers to save up and get everything before they start. And as they save, for them to learn and learn... Cant wait to see this show get on the road. Are you a medical user? Just wondering because you say you can get clones...

It looks like this grow set-up is comin' along nice ...Sorry i haven't been by to lend a helpin' hand, but i'm just now tryin' to figure out this stuff myself ...I'm lookin into investing in a 1000 watt. cooltube and DIY grow box in a closet maybe...just gotta wait and see i suppose...hope ya might be able to give me some advice when it comes time...can't wait to see some shrubs in there :D ...you might've said previously, but do you have plans for a certain strain or anything ??? Best of Luck finsishing up...take care

Looks really good Elven, best of luck with everything.

Timmyjg6 said:
Hes right, i erg to tell all new growers to save up and get everything before they start. And as they save, for them to learn and learn... Cant wait to see this show get on the road. Are you a medical user? Just wondering because you say you can get clones...

Thanks Timmy I am a medical user, So I am looking at some clone action :D just looking for a place that is reliable about having them. I should be purchasing the rest of my supplies this weekend.

tn_toker420 said:
can't wait to see some shrubs in there ...you might've said previously, but do you have plans for a certain strain or anything ???

Well when I first started the build the local place had Grand Daddy Purple and White Widow, but now its out of stock :confused: So I guess it will depend on what is avail when I am ready. my hope is to eventually have three mothers and rotate crops every two months.

Id get a 600W before a 1000 any day. A 1000 is over kill with twice the heat problem, even with a cool tube. A 600 Is as big as you need to go. If need get 2... Just my suggestions, also you can get a cheap euro air cooled reflector that will run quit well if you don't want to build one.
HTGsupply.com
tn_toker420 said:
It looks like this grow set-up is comin' along nice ...Sorry i haven't been by to lend a helpin' hand, but i'm just now tryin' to figure out this stuff myself ...I'm lookin into investing in a 1000 watt. cooltube and DIY grow box in a closet maybe...just gotta wait and see i suppose...hope ya might be able to give me some advice when it comes time...can't wait to see some shrubs in there :D ...you might've said previously, but do you have plans for a certain strain or anything ??? Best of Luck finsishing up...take care

Am i allowed to do this?? but i have a couple sunmaster ballasts 600 watt and extraction if your interested?? my set up is a wilma dripper, in an attic..

I am using a Lumatek 600w Digital for flowering and 4 t8 for veg and mothers. I may add additional for veg if it isnt enough. I am putting in the electrical hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I will post more pics as I get things done.

Latest posts

Back