EM-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anybody ever used this. I just purchased some for my Veggies.

Yep. You can ferment it in batches to make about 30 times as much as you bought. Water, molasses and a bit of the EM-1. You need a gas lock (I think that is what they are called) to let the pressure of fermentation out gas. My plants liked it.

Yep. You can ferment it in batches to make about 30 times as much as you bought. Water, molasses and a bit of the EM-1. You need a gas lock (I think that is what they are called) to let the pressure of fermentation out gas. My plants liked it.
Is that the stuff that stinks like cesspool OF8?
If so I have used it yrs ago worked good but stank

No, EM1 smells kinda like vinegar. If it stinks, it was contaminated with bad yeast or bacteria.

I had a batch of action bated EM1 turn bad. It stunk. I gave it to my compost pile.

It is concentrated microbes that help chelate nutrients at the root zone so plants grow faster and healthier. It also has application for sewage systems like septic tanks. It helps break down organic matter quickly.

They say its good for early blight on tomato plants.

I have sprayed my plants with it and never had any bud rot or mold when I was using it. I forget what dilution rate I was using but I think it was 2 tbsp per gallon. Never got any nute burn either and I fed them more often because they grew so vigorously. You can drink the stuff too(diluted). It is like a probiotic for your gut.

Thanks for the info brother. I'm definitely going to use it on my plants.

Latest posts

Back