EMERGENCY I screwed up bad!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nova564t

I am my own caregiver
Reaction score
Tell me how bad this is: I accidentally added 5ml iso alcohol to my nute water thinking it was peroxide, 1 gal then watered my 3 blooming ladies with it I noticed it right away and started flushing. Will they be alright? HELP!!!

Wow never seen that before. Def a good idea on the flush. Goodluck Nova.

:confused2: :smoke1: Lmfao, maybe the buds will get you stoned and drunk!

should be ok! I hope!

You'll have to wait and see. Isopropyl is both polar and nonpolar to some degree, so I'd expect some absorption and toxicity. You might be lucky and get away with a wilt.

I hope everything works out for ya brother. Just remember next time. Brown container peroxide. Clear container alcohol.:watchplant:

thomas 11111 said:
I hope everything works out for ya brother. Just remember next time. Brown container peroxide. Clear container alcohol.:watchplant:
You are correct sir!!

Haha, no matter how good we all are, we are still just a bunch of stoners... :48: Your turn Nova.

It was diluted and you flushed right away, I think you are going to be fine.
*crosses fingers*

Everything looks good today, no signs of damage or trouble.:woohoo:

DSCF2529.JPG

DSCF2530.JPG

I have accidentally spilled about half a bottle of alcohol on my crop while cloning. I left the #$%^ bottle on top of my tub and bumped my tub while hunting for cuttings. It killed the plant that had direct contact with the spill. It was not pretty. I was using tubs with 3" netpots in the lid. The spill hit the tub lid a net pot and the stem of one plant then flowed into the hydroton and into the root zone and res. I got about 200 mils in the res on the plant and in the res. I took the one plant out and washed the roots and hydroton then dumped the res. and washed down all the other roots. The plant that took the direct hit was dead by morning. If you were going to see any damage it would have been quickly obvious. If you are using soil the alcohol will evaporate out of the water pretty quick. Hope all is still well!

Thanks all for comments, I just need to pay attention and keep the clear bottle away from the brown one!!:doh:

They look good but wait till you go to smoke em, that ISO just made those buds extra flammable.

Latest posts

Back