emojis

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a time where an internet entity had to pay for every bit that was exchanged.
emojis, embedded images, chat boxes, it all created a draw on the infrastructure being used and cost followed use.

In this forum, I see nothing lacking, but, I am a simple fellow.

I thank those who tally up the hosting bills and create a space that is welcoming and I hope generates enough to offset it's costs.

mmm
Good point. The last forum I was on had srever and other expenses totalling over $2,000 annually. We had to constantly solicit members for donations.

We here should appreciate the fact that this isn't necessary here. So help support the forum by supporting our sponsors when the opportunity comes.

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
in my opinion the emojis that are beyond the first 10 or so lines are just junk emojis, I don't think I've ever seen them used...they seem so 1999ish, very outdated...even the smiley emojis are lame compared to most sites...I enjoy the folks here and the opportunity to be a member and am looking to improve the sites overall content...dump the emojis that don't get used and add relevant ones...if that's a problem it's all good, it could be better, just sayin...

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
in my opinion the emojis that are beyond the first 10 or so lines are just junk emojis, I don't think I've ever seen them used...they seem so 1999ish, very outdated...even the smiley emojis are lame compared to most sites...I enjoy the folks here and the opportunity to be a member and am looking to improve the sites overall content...dump the emojis that don't get used and add relevant ones...if that's a problem it's all good, it could be better, just sayin...
Maybe we could trade them in for 6 different ones 😂

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
and it's really no big deal...I am a member of an old goats forum regarding 58'64 chevies and their emojis are vivid and crisp, many hundreds of them...I didn't feel this would be such an issue...lots of good ones have been submitted on this thread, is it possible to ass some...I don't think this issue is gonna keep me up tonight so let's not break a sweat over this

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
557-5572508_old-man-emoji-with-cane-hd-png-download.png

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well I didn't get them done last night, and it seems as if it's a good thing.
Weedy and pute , where did you get those in your two posts on page one of this thread? If they have a page to get the links that will save time.
There are still ways to make it work but would take a little longer.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Okay. I'll try to get that time tonight. But it's 4 15 pm and I'm usually here a couple of hours earlier. (I slept thru 3 alarms this morning and then found out my phone had sound turned off). So may day is off kilter.

Latest posts