End of days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Where is Harold Camping? i wanna know what hes got to say
this morning.:ignore:

I was shocked to wake up and see the sun was up and the birds were chirping.:giggle:

Now we will have to listen to the hypes ramping up for Dec 2012, only another year and a half of this junk.:eek:

Silly me, i just read it will start at 6pm today, i wonder if thats EST or PST.

I was shocked to wake up and see the sun was up and the birds were chirping
:ignore:
i just read it will start at 6pm today
:eek::holysheep::doh:
lmao!!! I love it when these "camp" guys start. If they actually read the book instead of pound it they might realize by trying to predict you they just made sure it ISN'T going to happen. LOL Bible pretty clear when it says no one will know. So if you're a Christian should be thinking..."cool I know today isn't the day" :hubba:

:48:

It's pretty bad my first response if it did happen would be "dude, couldn't you wait until AFTER this seasons OD harvest?"

dman1234 said:
Silly me, i just read it will start at 6pm today, i wonder if thats EST or PST.

Exactly.....that is how ridiculous this whole thing is. On whose clock exactly is the world ending on?

It's like the Y2K hype all over again....and then nothing.

Yes, does Jesus prefer EST, PST, what?
If this is the end, i just wanna say, it has been great being a member of MP.
If the world is ending today, what would you do? Smoke a doobie?

Hamster Lewis said:
Exactly.....that is how ridiculous this whole thing is. On whose clock exactly is the world ending on?

It's like the Y2K hype all over again....and then nothing.
what are they talkin about, we dont have cable yet!!!

How conveinient that it's on a weekend. Guess everyone's too busy during the week.

All I know is I have a 12pack of bud, chainsaw fueled up and sharpened and my 12ga. boomstick at ready. I'm set :p

campbell-bruce-photo-bruce-campbell.jpg

At least the CDC has a sense of humor about it>>> emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

You know what was funny? Last night on the news they just lightly mentioned the rapture......then gave the 5 day forecast LOL!

So I just read it was suppose to be 2am ET.

I don't think I should of smoked out JC, he seems to have gotten apathetic and missed his big day.

:holysheep: It did happen!! None of us Pot smokers made it! Dammm I guess I'll go wake and bake!:hubba:

burner said:
You know what was funny? Last night on the news they just lightly mentioned the rapture......then gave the 5 day forecast LOL!
Our regularly scheduled 6pm forecaster (nice guy Bob) has mysteriously vanished in thin air at the start of this broadcast. Filling in for him is our on staff devil worshiper to give us our Saturday evening weather.
For saturday night we forecast reigns of hellfire, famine and plague led by the four horseman. Hail will be the size of 2 ton boulders flaming hot. For Sunday we will see this front pass on and all of civilization will be left in ruin. Monday Tuesday and Wednesday the sun will be blacked out. By Thursday all should be cleared up and sunny for the weekend. This concludes our 5-day forecast. Thanks for tuning in.
:holysheep:

Thats some good stuff there Mutt!

Mutt said:
Our regularly scheduled 6pm forecaster (nice guy Bob) has mysteriously vanished in thin air at the start of this broadcast. Filling in for him is our on staff devil worshiper to give us our Saturday evening weather.

:holysheep:

Funny stuff.

Well it is now 45 minutes past the six o`clock that was supposed to have everything go pop.... smoke anyone...???? :48:

Badger said:
Well it is now 45 minutes past the six o`clock that was supposed to have everything go pop.... smoke anyone...???? :48:

It's 6pm CST. I think...those other whack jobs out of minnesota or wherever, the ones that picket funerals....they have a hand in this somewhere...I just know it :p So it would have to be CST. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back