End of days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody's part of the world ended?? From what I can tell NJ is still here...so check us off the destroyed list.......lol:holysheep:

Sacramento, CA Here!,, No Big Quakes are floods just a nice 78 degree sunny day. Ha ha it couldn't be much better here, in a few weeks it will be 100 plus everyday Yeeehaaa!:rolleyes:

Hey Who turned out the lights? Come on yall this aint funny no more.

Oh hell all $hit broke loose at my place.
Dead have come to life!!!!
Get your provisions packed...it's ON!!! like donkey kONg!!!!
We are all Forked!!!! RUN LIKE HE!! !!!!!!!
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuLsxo20Rmo&feature=related

:confused2: does Florida count? They already look like the Walking Dead.

Mutt did you see where Westboro Baptist Church protested Lisa Lampanelli? hXXp://www.tmz.com/2011/05/21/lisa-lampanelli-westboro-baptist-church-44000-donation-topeka-kansas/ I would love to see the Preachers face when he reads the thank you note in front of the church congregation

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Who turned out the lights? Come on yall this aint funny no more.

Your right it is not funny anymore. I am no bible thumpen crazy! If you know anything about what is said in the bible for real. This guy and all the poor needy people that followed him and gave all thier money for the signs/advertising this False Profiecy. They are actually doing exactly what the bible says!! Wow that crap is a trip to this stoner! It really shows that people will follow Idiots/False Profits and belive anything!!:holysheep: Man I got to go smoke a joint!

South Devon, England, is still here... well it was when I took my dawg out for his walk just before... :holysheep: :aok:

I didn't drink the kool-aid!...:rofl:

I'm thinking it came and went, nobody was rapture-worthy and God's still taking applications for second shift.

I woke up with a little note next to me this morning.
"you been a bad dawg, so we left ya behind"
:doh:

It is suppose to be a dark miserable rainy day here, but i woke up and can see it is very bright outside, i need to go make sure the sky isnt on fire.

you guys have been making rapture jokes, like there's no tomorrow!..:rofl:

say what u want i knew there will not be end of days yet , i got plants flowering man , God wold not do that to me. :)

Hi Hick good to see u old man
:)

the end of the world is the day you die ,,,plain and simple

dman1234 said:
Okay, why dont you enlighten me.
Let's not go there and say we did ;)
Rasta is a very chill peep and I will vouche for him over most in this forum.
He is one true MP solid member....but like everyone he has his good days and bad...let the dude vent. check his sign up date...he's almost as old as Hick :rofl:
but lets not dig into his bad day. He never vents unless its a really bad day. He's got a friend with me and no matter what he posts I'll always get his back. :cool:
just my 2 cents worth ;)
@Rasta
P,L,R my brother from another mother.
This blunt is for you dude.
:48:

Latest posts

Back