End Prohibition!!! Please read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peopletakepower

Reaction score
The war on drugs is a resounding failure!
Think about it for a minute you have come here to aninternet message board to learn about something that your regular life has not preparedyou for. You have come here to gain knowledge on a subject that many considertaboo, but how unfortunate is that, especially when many who choose to use thissubstance are in fact using it to relieve some type of ailment in their life.
I could be considered a medical marijuana user…
That is if the state that I lived in recognized the abilityfor cannabis to be used in a medicinal sense. I could also be a medicalcannabis user if I felt the strong enough need to justify my drug use to theoutside world by receiving a third parties recommendation and or validation formy actions. However I am a very well educated responsible adult who does notfeel as though my actions need permission or justification by anyone. I havetaken the time to educate myself and I take full responsibilities for myactions, I just wish I did not have to live in fear of persecution for simplytrying to live a more comfortable, happy and pain free life. I am tired ofhaving to deal with the unfairness and injustice of this situation as are manyothers.
Maybe you are too?
Please take three minutes out of your busy day to do one simplething watch the video that I have posted on YouTube on the link below. This videois not for or about me it is for all of us; it is for every person who suffersthrough the injustice and ignorance that is prohibition.
Unfortunately I donot think that some silly video posted on the internet is really going to endthe war on drugs or have any real political impact. However I do believe isthat there is a tiny percentage of a chance that if I post this in enoughplaces in one day that enough people will see this video to get it on the frontpage of YouTube, if it gets there and stays there, it could be another chancefor it to gain more publicity and possibly make it into main stream media. I do believe that legalizing cannabis isenough of a hot political topic for this to gain a little momentum and possiblebe the tipping point for what could be a monumental change.
Please for your freedom, for my freedom, for the lives ofyour children and grandchildren lets all get together, if only for a day andonly a few minutes to speak out in favor of positive change for the bettermentof all humanity.
Thank you!
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_zLPdLtl0s"]

Power to the people :headbang2: Don't let the man get you down! It's the System, mon! Right arm! Left arm, too! You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother...

Wait, what!?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ArtVandolay again.

And that Shaft, he was a bad, shut your mouth.

:rofl:

But I'm talkin 'bout Shaft (then we can dig it)!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosebud again.

Call me cynical. But I like my area in a state of being "dry" and when it isnt its flooded with crap bud so I know I have the best around.
Kinda like what it would be like to drive a Rolls Royce around Alabama.

legalize it?!? What's the point of that? :rofl:

p.s. Cutting and pasting still makes tasty tasty salty yummy yummy SPAM!

Latest posts

Back