Endless Sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonwolf

Unrepentant Hippie
Reaction score
This is my first (and probably last) go around with this strain. It was a wildly disappointing harvest... mediocre yield and marginal quality.

Someone talk me down from the roof...

sounds like something i would skip past at a clinic. like an airy fluffy sativa

OGKushman said:
sounds like something i would skip past at a clinic. like an airy fluffy sativa
Funny, that is exactly correct.

SensiStarFan said:
never heard of it, who makes it?

-SSF-
Dr. Greenthumb. I've had luck with their stuff before (Millenium Bud) but not this time.

like an airy fluffy sativa
you got to have a taste for sativas. Plus most don't grow em right (normally harvest wrong time or needed to adjust end flower lighting schedule.. Reason why sativas are not on the common grow list. PITA to grow. Plus strain selection I notice a lil more wild side to sativas, not as stable as indicas.

Thanks for the heads up on the strain though :) but I never discount anything. I've had genetics that work great here and flop in cali and vice versa.

Mutt said:
you got to have a taste for sativas. Plus most don't grow em right (normally harvest wrong time or needed to adjust end flower lighting schedule.. Reason why sativas are not on the common grow list. PITA to grow. Plus strain selection I notice a lil more wild side to sativas, not as stable as indicas.

Thanks for the heads up on the strain though :) but I never discount anything. I've had genetics that work great here and flop in cali and vice versa.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47549

lol still holds true smoking romaine > any sativa IMHO

:rofl:

I grew Dr Greenthumbs Fire Hydrent and it was the only plant thats ever hermied on me.

That's a drag. I thought it was one of the best plants I ever did with a potency and yield few can come close to. Is there a grow journal on here for it?

Nope no grow journal. My friend likes the Drs gear but I am never impressed with his grows. The bud I grow is much better than what he grows. I have read a lot of good things about them so who knows.

yo...the only strain so far i did not like is the chemo iranian...but his og's were the best i ever smoked...IMO

Latest posts

Back