Ends of leaves Drying up, Yellow Spots..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
On a few of my leaves on one plant the leaves are showing some yellow spots and the ends are drying up. Besides that there is nothing else seemingly wrong with the plants. Im thinking I might have started feeding nutes too early. The plants are like 35 days old since germination. However, my other plants seem ok.

Im not sure how much of a danger this poses to the future of the plant. Perhaps I should stop feeding it nutes and start to flush it out? I dont know. :(

omniconsum3r said:
On a few of my leaves on one plant the leaves are showing some yellow spots and the ends are drying up. Besides that there is nothing else seemingly wrong with the plants. Im thinking I might have started feeding nutes too early. The plants are like 35 days old since germination. However, my other plants seem ok.

Im not sure how much of a danger this poses to the future of the plant. Perhaps I should stop feeding it nutes and start to flush it out? I dont know. :(
Like you said i would give her a flush and see if she gets any better.

Latest posts

Back