Enough is enough....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I am ready to just grow flower and relax. This work shit to pay tax shit is getting really old. We have "spy" balloons and "spy" ships in our area. LOL. I am pretty sure the smart people in these countries are not like, "send a balloon the size of 3 buses across the US to spy on them."
I am tired of hearing about it. It's like a bad dream. I have so many other goals and things I want to pay attention to. Sorry I am just ranting.

I am ready to just grow flower and relax. This work shit to pay tax shit is getting really old. We have "spy" balloons and "spy" ships in our area. LOL. I am pretty sure the smart people in these countries are not like, "send a balloon the size of 3 buses across the US to spy on them."
I am tired of hearing about it. It's like a bad dream. I have so many other goals and things I want to pay attention to. Sorry I am just ranting.

good rant

i turned off my tv 15 years ago

41DED76A-C91A-430B-9CC1-92D36C13601A.jpeg

a long strange trip

just when one has thought they have seen it all , up pops something else

the balloon thing is some kind of false narrative

why in the world would it be destroyed and not captured and analyzed?

doh

a long strange trip

doh
I know I was thinking all kinda ways to get it dow without destroying it…

a long strange trip

doh
Yeah, like flying saucers, right? Stupid gov'ment!

Bubba

a long strange trip

doh
Taking it down over water that was not to deep for regular divers and to not cause as most damage to its payload as land and obstacles on land would have most likely destroyed it.

Any landing you walk away from is a safe landing.
Unless you are trapped in the belly gun terret and the landing gear is shot off and the plane needs to make a Belly Landing.
I know that feeling

Taking it down over water that was not to deep for regular divers and to not cause as most damage to its payload as land and obstacles on land would have most likely destroyed it.

I get that

but I am thinking the Military Industrial Complex had other options for capturing that balloon without firing a $400,000 dollar tomahawk not to mention the fuel used and manpower for this operation , must have been a few million bucks

there are stories out there that the balloon was an homemade weather balloon built by some Hobbyist in a garage for less than $200 dollars

so yeah , maybe a huge helicopter with a grab hook , use Seal Team 6

I get that

but I am thinking the Military Industrial Complex had other options for capturing that balloon without firing a $400,000 dollar tomahawk not to mention the fuel used and manpower for this operation , must have been a few million bucks

there are stories out there that the balloon was an homemade weather balloon built by some Hobbyist in a garage for less than $200 dollars

so yeah , maybe a huge helicopter with a grab hook , use Seal Team 6
That would have taken the biggest chopper down if they hook it in the air

Latest posts

Back