Entering the world of cloning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i loved it...my bad on the late responce...loved it sooo much im growing it again....

It is very nice, relaxing stone. Not the strongest by any means, but a special one.

Rosebud said:
It is very nice, relaxing stone. Not the strongest by any means, but a special one.

funny how that still comes together for a nice smoke...and for me..as far as sativas go..its my fav...so far

Ha Ha, just arrived....

Rapidgrow Root Burst Powder®:
RapidGrow Root Burst Powder® is a professional strength rooting hormone that contains the most valuable root inducing substances available.
Root Burst is a powder formula containing only quality ingredients that also help maintain the health of the plant cutting throughout the rooting phase. Keeping your cuttings healthy results in a root explosion followed by healthy, vigorous vegetative growth.
As you would expect from Rapidgrow (the makers of Supernatural brand nutrients), Root Burst Powder provides great stem adhesion, plus superior penetration of the active ingredients. Root Burst Powder will also root hard-to-root cuttings, such as bamboo!
Root Burst Powder has the consistancy of talcum powder and is homogenized to provide consistent plant rooting. Coupled with the zip-locked packaging, you can expect a long shelf life.

now just waitng for plants to get big enough to take a cutting or 2 from each...

Main active ingredient: 4-Indole-3 butyric acid = 0.8%. Very economical - a little Root Burst Powder goes a long way!
[/CENTER]​

okay...they sent the wrong size rockwool cubes...b4 i send back are they too small...2x2x1 1/2...i think they are...but i dont know

those seem bigger then normal clone cubes. BUt you can use what ever size cubes you want, just shake out a little water because they hold A LOT.

OGKushman said:
those seem bigger then normal clone cubes. BUt you can use what ever size cubes you want, just shake out a little water because they hold A LOT.

will do....

Just a tip that comes to mind. I would sprinkle some of the rooting powder into the hole before sticking the cutting into it as that will allow the material to get wet inside the cube and stay there. I have heard that often when people use the powder it gets knocked off before the cutting can get pushed into the cube. Sprinkling a good little bit in there ahead of tiem will eliminate that as an issue. I do the same thing with the gel that I use. :)

Hushpuppy said:
Just a tip that comes to mind. I would sprinkle some of the rooting powder into the hole before sticking the cutting into it as that will allow the material to get wet inside the cube and stay there. I have heard that often when people use the powder it gets knocked off before the cutting can get pushed into the cube. Sprinkling a good little bit in there ahead of tiem will eliminate that as an issue. I do the same thing with the gel that I use. :)

great idea...thanks for the tip

took 6 today...so we'll see..2 of each...lambs bread....super silver haze...jack herer...temp leveled at 80'...humidity at 84%....from what iv read thats okay...what yall think...

i put some herbs in there to test growing atmosphere...once they got growing i put the girls in

Latest posts

Back