Entry Thread - April 2023 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fam95
grown late 2021
244924-20211103-224820.jpg

You guys want to try something simple... place your plant on the floor in a dark room.. use the flash to bring her to life. Trick is, don't get to close, this way the flash won't wash out the trich's.. Take a few shots from different angles, what makes digital so fun.

Then when you uipload it, I just use paint and zoom in and crop it..

You guys want to try something simple... place your plant on the floor in a dark room.. use the flash to bring her to life. Trick is, don't get to close, this way the flash won't wash out the trich's.. Take a few shots from different angles, what makes digital so fun.

Then when you uipload it, I just use paint and zoom in and crop it..

my camera has no flash

in order for me to take a good photo , i need a decent camera.

My very first grow since highschool back in 2020. The first was guerrilla glue and the second was some bag seed. Both were decent but super fluffy as I didn't have any way to control temp and lighting much. Basically grown in a window with a lamp. I had 5 or 6 growing outside but kept the 1 and brought it in since MS isnt in favor of people growing weed. They could've been some big bushes if I'd kept them outside.
IMG_20201014_152427282.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My very first grow since highschool back in 2020. The first was guerrilla glue and the second was some bag seed. Both were decent but super fluffy as I didn't have any way to control temp and lighting much. Basically grown in a window with a lamp. I had 5 or 6 growing outside but kept the 1 and brought it in since MS isnt in favor of people growing weed. They could've been some big bushes if I'd kept them outside.
Please reread the rules in post #1. Select a single photo for your entry.

Last day to enter, or make changes to your entry. I'd love to see a couple more get in this month! Let's see whatcha got!

Latest posts

Back