ENTRY THREAD October 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McFly...indoors for 9 weeks...
McFly.JPG

Freebie Seed I put outside with no label. Shoulda coulda woulda!

312329248_6130587850304234_7192836685663916467_n.jpg

Last edited:
Australian Bastard Cannabis (ABC)

View attachment 311776
That's a beauty. I was looking into this plant for stealth breeding, the genes are recessive and require multi-generational breeding in order to keep it stealthy. Cross breeding with a typical cannabis on the first generation will give you standard cannabis leaves but if you breed the male and female crossbreed strains of the first generation then you will start to get the types of leaves on the ABC strain. Very nice

That's a beauty. I was looking into this plant for stealth breeding, the genes are recessive and require multi-generational breeding in order to keep it stealthy. Cross breeding with a typical cannabis on the first generation will give you standard cannabis leaves but if you breed the male and female crossbreed strains of the first generation then you will start to get the types of leaves on the ABC strain. Very nice
The seller I bought them from was working on an ABC/CSM mix. The way they described what they were selling made me think they needed more time to stabilize it.

Latest posts

Back