Entry Thread September 2022 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
September 2022 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the September 2022 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Friday September 23, 2022.
6) Voting will begin on Saturday September 24, 2022 and close on Friday September 30, 2022.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2022 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!

God Gift
Attitude seed bank
DSCN1125.JPG

September 2022 Bud Picture of the Month contest has started!

It's time to get those pictures entered for the September 2022 BPOTM contest. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Friday September 23, 2022.
6) Voting will begin on Saturday September 24, 2022 and close on Friday September 30, 2022.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2022 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!
Skittlez ILGM
DBBBA8D3-0652-45C8-B9D0-0AB23C01AA56.jpeg

if I may make a comment to the entrants...look at your picture, is it so blurry because you think trichs are sexy or do you just not know how to take a picture...all these super closeups trying to show trichs rarely win contests...back away so the elements of the flower can be seen and improve the chance of winning...KB and GMO have clear pics, I suggest you do the same if you want a chance to win...

if I may make a comment to the entrants...look at your picture, is it so blurry because you think trichs are sexy or do you just not know how to take a picture...all these super closeups trying to show trichs rarely win contests...back away so the elements of the flower can be seen and improve the chance of winning...KB and GMO have clear pics, I suggest you do the same if you want a chance to win...

I can never get a picture to load clear on this site. A picture will look perfectly clear on my phone, but once I post it…….

I can never get a picture to load clear on this site. A picture will look perfectly clear on my phone, but once I post it…….
a Phone takes Images that will look great on other Phones & is made up of a limited number of Pixels, in other words it's very small. Where as a Digital Camera takes an image the size of the largest Wall in your home & when reduced down it makes for a very detailed Image. Some Phones take good Images, but they're still small. Even a cheap Digital Camera will take a much better Pic then the highest quality Phone will. You can now buy used Digital Canons & Nikons on eBay for Pennies on the original Price, if you want high quality Pics you should think about buying one.

move the camera back a little, your flower looks great but piss poor picture...try again before the contest closes...
My pics are usually not clear, but I agree, the current one is my blurriest pic yet.
I was already planning to take another picture because this is the first plant I have grown that has had purple show in the leaves like that.
I really want a better picture of her on here than that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back