Enzyte pills crushed and added to water.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
I have come into possesion of some tablets said to increase sexual potency, need no say anymore. But I was wondering if the ingredients can somehow benefit growth in plants. So I basically crushed them and added them to a gallon of water and have been further diluting the mixture to 1 part solution to 4 parts water and watering two out of six seedlings. I know it sounds crazy but I will keep you all up to date with the results. Hell I figured it was worth the expiriment on some bagseed plants. The formula claims to include:
Tribulus Terrestris. Yohimbe Extract. Niacin. Epimedium. Avena Sativa. Zinc Oxide. Maca. Muira Pauma. Ginkgo Biloba. L-Arginine. Saw Palmetto. and Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran, oat fiber, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.

Hey its worth a try.:D Maybe I will get some horny resinous females. Now that would be the ****.

blah...this is one of those 'natural stimulant + homeopathic remedy type deals....i don't see how it could affect your plants.....

vitocorleone said:
i don't see how it could affect your plants.....

Maybe the "male" plants....To get the "extra powerful pollen" :p
(I get the same smile from weed. :p )

untitled.JPG

That's right there with the old birth control pill thing.

You dont want "Natural Male Enhancement" you want Female enhancement.
But seriously I think it will kill them look at the amount of copper and zinc.

I just noticed that stuff is made with "sativa extract" :) might be ssomthin too it. ;)

supfacts.gif

Mutt said:
Maybe the "male" plants....To get the "extra powerful pollen" :p
(I get the same smile from weed. :p )

ahhhhhhhh.... so it *could* be effective in propagation? :eek: :p

*takes a note*

haha that enzyte guy is hilarious.

Sativa extract..interesting...see....even some of the pharmaceutical cos are using it.lol.

Remember people that it is only bagseed that I tried this on, two out of now eight, two more just sprouted two days ago. So if they die I figure it was worth the expirement. By the way they are still alive and growing good root systems. Hey they laughed at Alexander Graham Bell too. Thats the whole pleasure behind the hobby.:D

newgreenthumb said:
Remember people that it is only bagseed that I tried this on, two out of now eight, two more just sprouted two days ago. So if they die I figure it was worth the expirement. By the way they are still alive and growing good root systems. Hey they laughed at Alexander Graham Bell too. Thats the whole pleasure behind the hobby.:D
I wish you luck man...hey if anything you plants will have a "happy" grin. :p

Latest posts

Back