Epsom Salt Discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I've been reading about benefits involving epsom salts used when people have hard water.

Do you guys normally throw epsom salts in with your regular feeding solution, or do you do a separate application?

I've mixed with water and foliar fed, but didn't see much results when there was an obvious deficiency.

:icon_smile:

i generally only use Cal mag when in flower..
but i have used epsom salts when i have a def in veg or hosts cry for it...
pending on how bad they need it i will just give them a spritzins here n there.. but if in terrible need of i will mix into solution..
LH

I use it as an amendment to my soils.

Mix it in with the rest of my amendments, stir it up and ready to go in 30 days.

I do not hardly ever foliar feed. I do like LH does and use heavy dosages of cal/mg if deficient.

pcduck said:
I use it as an amendment to my soils.

Mix it in with the rest of my amendments, stir it up and ready to go in 30 days.

I do not hardly ever foliar feed. I do like LH does and use heavy dosages of cal/mg if deficient.

:yeahthat:

epsom salt is just magnesium sulfate, I use it as the only source of magnesium to my plants. I get it in 25KG bag for gardening, and not from pharmacy. it is just another part of my fertilizer mix

Latest posts

Back