Ernesto Alert!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Hey, I live somewheres around the end of the tip of florida. I got the hell outtta there. Look at what the hell is comin at my house!!!!!

Stoney is lookin for Dorthy and Toto.....in freakin Kansas.

ErnestoUbastard.JPG

Glad your one of the smart ones....Hurricane season alone is enough for me never to move or retire there....Hope your babies make it through the big bad storm...:)

ROOR said:
Glad your one of the smart ones....Hurricane season alone is enough for me never to move or retire there....Hope your babies make it through the big bad storm...:)
Everything is on automatic. I can stay gone for 7 days before any harm comes to my little ones.

That damn windstorm will be gone before then.

(I followed the smart ones...Hehe)

Hey, these folks in Kansas are here on purpose! Toto is out on strike after the puppy food controversy, and little miss "yellow brick road" has announced she's gay. Holy Crap! Ozzzzzzz, help meeeeee.

florida, i knew it. eatin too much gator jerky, he is. be safe

I've been thinking about you today...

Glad you got out. And what's with that lil tidbit of info over Texas? ;)

SmokinMom said:
I've been thinking about you today...

Glad you got out. And what's with that lil tidbit of info over Texas? ;)

You lost me.

Ok! I'm stoned.

Re-Match!

Texas?

hey stoney bud. ever thought those smokin part 'o moms nic might mean a brace of 38 cal. revolvers? go get em tex................hehehe

Yet another aspect of the weather here that has me holding off on hydro...hurricanes and the dreaded power outages. (fpl is stupid for not being underground)

Alls I'll have to do when a hurricane hits, Ernest, won't be a worry, but maybe the next or the last...power goes out, I'm dragging everything out on the porch. Even by a window is okay.

A few days in the dark though...MJ can do that sort of thing and not break a sweat.

Loss of MJ due to lack of power just shouldn't happen. Thats a treasonous offense.

i can absolutely guarantee that they will not survive in the dark for over 10 days. i chopped down 70 last month.

Stoney Bud for some reason i picked you for one of those people who stay behind and weather out the storm. :eek: Glad you decided to leave man you just never know. Stay safe my brother. ;)

I won't and don't evacuate. I like storms. The bigger the better.

I apply 'you just never know' in a different manner. As in...you just never know when evacuating is going to be a utter waste of time.

That and I'd really like to loot the local evidence room!

I'm wondering how much the outdoor grow is bending from the rain tonight.

Not that its a bad storm...

just heavier than they've ever been under.

Hey stoney...why did you have to go anywhere. after the move you shoulda been safe. :p

FloridaMoved.gif

Will said:
Loss of MJ due to lack of power just shouldn't happen. Thats a treasonous offense.
I agree! That's why I have a "whole house" generator system. I lose nothing but a small amount of convience.

astra said:
i can absolutely guarantee that they will not survive in the dark for over 10 days. i chopped down 70 last month.
I was out of power last year for 6 days. It almost killed em. I managed to bring em back, but had two hermies as a result. That's when I got pissed and bought the generator system. Now I am covered. As soon as I can find a hand pump to mount, I'm putting one of those in as well. It'll be a backup of my backup. You gotta have water.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Stoney Bud for some reason i picked you for one of those people who stay behind and weather out the storm. Glad you decided to leave man you just never know. Stay safe my brother.
No way would I challange Mother Nature man. I didn't get this old by being stupid. I've seen lots of people killed by storms, I'm not joining them. I'll run to fight another day....

W ï l l said:
I won't and don't evacuate. I like storms. The bigger the better.

I apply 'you just never know' in a different manner. As in...you just never know when evacuating is going to be a utter waste of time.

That and I'd really like to loot the local evidence room!
That's why the world is so interesting, man. If we all enjoyed the same things, it would get boring. Good luck to you. I'm heading back from Jacksonville today. I'll be home tonight to by babies. Hey, if you see any old evidence bags full of Lumbo, grab me one will ya? Hhahahaahahaha, I miss that stuff. It had a flavor, ya know what I mean?

Mutt said:
Hey stoney...why did you have to go anywhere. after the move you shoulda been safe.
Hhahahaahahahaha, THAT'S FUNNY MAN!!!!!!!!! Now you put my state back where you found it young man!!!

hellz stoney....I might as well head out to 95 and flag yer old ass down for a quick social at a Waffle House!

thanks to mutt, you were within spitting distance of quality seeds and you got none? he whipped ya back? get the mutt.........get the mutt.........
hehehe i was in yer "lovely" state once, drove all over it. tampa was nice, miami wasn't. absolutely loved key west area. i ate way to much key lime pie. overall - florida "rocks" man. except the gators, high humidity, illegals, HURRICANES, ect..... i think i'll keep my grizzlies, snow, and chinese.

And now Ernesto is heading for the Carolinas. We need the rain but not all at once.
Stoney, I'm glad you're not one of those old geezers that hunkers down and tries to ride out the storm. They call those folks "dead" and "stupid."
You did the smart thing. I hope all is well on your return.
Peace :cool:

Latest posts

Back