etamoh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

etamoh

sir,
please i am in cameroon i do offer weeds/skunk dried leaves at moderate prices sir i will be glad if i am granted to have buyers who can work with me well.payment of my parcel will only be done when i have send and you have recieve the parcel.sir i remain yours applicant,
etame felix.

Say good bye quick then walk the plank you scum sucker!!!

Banned!

we dont condone with the sales of marijuana
medical or other wise to other forum members
like OG said
you'll prolly get banned for this post

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html >--- click etamoh :)
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.
12.You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in Marijuana Passion Forums. This includes any solicitations to buy or sell a product or service of any kind.

no ban just yet, I doubt you will find anyone willing, or wanting .."skunk dried leaves" anyway ;) You won't be able to "give" them away here! :)

:yeahthat: MP is a place for people to gather, learn, and share ideas. not an online auction

:shocked: :hitchair: :cop: :shocked: :rofl: I always enjoy a good banning!!!
NOT:welcome:

Latest posts

Back