Ethiopian highlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerMan

SkyHighatrist
Reaction score
I read about this pure sativa, outdoor only stain in Big Buds. Does anyone know a seedbank that has it.

Every place I looked has been sold out:(

You have to have a special type of patience to grow a pure Sativa. Not to mention the room do so.

I am having the same thoughts as Hamster. Do you actually know what it takes to grow a pure sativa?

I do not. I live in a place where I can now grow outdoors. I appreciate any tips or warnings you would like to share.

Actually, I am curious why you are interested in this strain? I am finding some kind of confusing information on this strain, which always makes me nervous. One place says that it only takes a month to flower indoors--even fast indicas don't flower in a month. Also, estimated yield seems to be quite low--10-15 ozs outdoors and 1-2 oz indoors--especially as estimated yield is usually under ideal conditions and a lot of people don't achieve that. While they say this strain is pure sativa, the strain information I have found is confusing and doesn't sound much like a pure sativa.

The first thing with pure sativas is that they generally take so long to finish--flowering is usually 14-16 weeks with s pure sat. Indoors they generally get too large and willowy. Outdoors, they just don't finish unless you are in a climate with a very long growing season. I don't harvest until the middle of October and I had a haze 2 years ago that didn't finish. If you are interested in a sativa like high without all the hassle of a pure sativa, there are many hybrids that are very good.

The backstory. This stain was cultivated by Rastas that left Jamaica and created a commune in Ethiopia outside of Addis Abba. I just want to try it.

So what you really want is a bag of weed and not the plant. When I grow mine out, I'll let you know.

Have you seen what this plant looks like? It is not a normal plant, lol.

I have grown pure Sativa strains before indoors, I'm doing one right now as a matter of fact. There is a challenge to it for a fact. Long lanky plants with extremely long flowering times and they feed differently as well. That being said I love the buzz. I'm working on a Valentine Sativa cross right now but I have a ways to go with it.

Latest posts

Back