Evelon grow journal (Panama Red and Super)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer x3.
Three of my Panama Red kids are males. I offered to give them to my potsmoking (but not grower) friend. He gladly accepted. he has some land out at the countryside. I will rely on my clonings, and I will put some new seeds to sprout.

Good Idea!!!

so you can keep the strain alive!!!!

Who knows maybe some breader will buy it off you?????

Evelon said:
Bummer x3.
Three of my Panama Red kids are males. I offered to give them to my potsmoking (but not grower) friend. He gladly accepted. he has some land out at the countryside. I will rely on my clonings, and I will put some new seeds to sprout.
That's the problem with seed grown plants. Cloning really is the way to go after one female is grown as a Mother. The seeds are the only way to stay up with current strains unless you're lucky enough to have a place to buy clones.

Good luck to you!

So, I cut her down (Panama Red). She got as tall as my lower arm. I hope I didn't cut her down to early. Well, well...

I took the picture at the bottom right after the scissorhand-treatment.

I still have my "super" growing, but I will let her grow a bit more.

Edit: I've been away from this site some time cos I've been busy with other stuff. This is one out of two "big" plants I've got, that I thought were gonna be mothers, they both went into flowering..and I din't want to f#%k things up so I let them be. i have more seeds..and more time. Ah, time. I hope the buds will last. I have 4 clones going on in the closet though.

panama_summer.jpg

panam_cut.jpg

It's been so long i thought we lost ya there Evelon. :D She turned out to be a real beauty didn't she. :p If she smokes anything like she looks your in for a surprise. ;) Great job on the grow and i hope you have many more like it.

She is a beauty! I sampled her earlier, and it's a great smoke. Thanks TBG and everyone else for all the help. It's a clean, friendly and helpful forum. You haven't lost me.

I still have the other "big" plant that I will cut down soon. I will post it too here when that happens. Then I will focus on raising the little clones. It's getting colder here in Sweden and the closet looks cozy.

Well, that bud looks good....how long did you flower for? Did you watch your trichs wiht a magnifying glass? Definitely post more pics of your other girls, and best of luck of course!

Latest posts

Back