Ever heard of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard about the different type of stoners? Like "The Stoner Chick", "The Artist Stoner", "The Connoisseur Stoner", "The Moocher"......and so on.

I came up with a new one: "The Smorgasbord Stoner"....smorgasbored as in food.

Let me know whether you like it or not :p

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Has anyone ever heard about the different type of stoners? Like "The Stoner Chick", "The Artist Stoner", "The Connoisseur Stoner", "The Moocher"......and so on.

I came up with a new one: "The Smorgasbord Stoner"....smorgasbored as in food.

Let me know whether you like it or not :p

Lol....the moocher wld be Snoop in Half Baked....man that flick cracks me up.

Half Baked is at the top of my stoner movies! I have it on DVD!!!!! LOLing just thinking about it :D

The lightweight Stoner is the guy that hits the joint then puts it in the ashtray to go out before passingit around.

ozzydiodude said:
The lightweight Stoner is the guy that hits the joint then puts it in the ashtray to go out before passingit around.

Lol....I know a chick that is both a lightweight stoner and a mooch.
I always catch her "fake" inhaling.......lol. But yet she always texts me when she throws a party and wants to know if I am bringing any weed. Then when I am ready to leave she will try to hit me up for a bone....just so she can try and look cool to our friends that do smoke....lol

ozzydiodude said:
LMMFAO! You're right and they're so wrong :stoned:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol....I know a chick that is both a lightweight stoner and a mooch.
I always catch her "fake" inhaling.......lol. But yet she always texts me when she throws a party and wants to know if I am bringing any weed. Then when I am ready to leave she will try to hit me up for a bone....just so she can try and look cool to our friends that do smoke....lol

What a lame chick! I can't stand a fake inhaler!!!!! :angrywife:

Hungarian Gypsy said:
What a lame chick! I can't stand a fake inhaler!!!!! :angrywife:

I woulda made her smoke a penalty bowl.

There's the story telling stoner....... he never passes the the joint.......

@Grower, I hate the story telling joint holder too! Most of the time I just gesture to them and they hand it over, but sometimes they're so engrossed in their story that they don't even notice, then it's time to speak up especially if they're a moocher. I don't play games with the precious MJ......LOL

go here everyone: hXXp://coedmagazine.com/2009/05/18/the-24-types-of-pot-smokers/

Latest posts

Back