Everclear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
I cannot purchase everclear in or have it shipped to my state. How can I get some?

Also I am growing THC Bomb and AK47 strains. Will these strains be good for Simpson oil? I have been researching how to make it. I still want to buy some to get started but in 6 or 8 weeks I can make some.

What strains are the best strains to make Simpson oil?

I get Everclear from a neighboring state. You can also use 151 Rum if you can't get EC.

I wish someone could tell me if a sativa stays a sativa after making rso with it. I use a medical strain that is both indica/sativa. The more medical the better. I think I made one with a cbd too.

We can look up the strains and see which has the most medicinal qualities. Leafly.com

Whatttttt,,,,,a State with no Liquor?

We have liquor, but not Everclear. Like Rosebud, I have to go to a neighboring state to get it. I have used 151 Rum when I could not drive to the neighboring state to get it. But if you can get Everclear, it will remove more of the trichs.

Thanks everyone. I can get the 151 everclear. There is no neighboring state for me. Thanks for the web site Rosebud.

151 is not Everclear--it is rum. Everclear is as pure a grain alcohol as you can get and still be safe to ingest--I am not at home right now, but it is something like 190 proof, so almost 25% stronger. However if you do not have any availability to Everclear (which is actually a brand name), the 151 rum is the next best thing.

If you don't mind spending the coin I believe there was a thread on here with pure 200 proof alcohol. It was pricey but I believe you could have it delivered. I will see if I can find the thread.

Sure wish I could showcase my corn squeezin's. It's pure ethanol, gotta temper it down with water to get it to 100 - 110 proof so folks can enjoy it, but right off the worm its 195 proof.

Is this edible? I was under the impression that they could not make pure alcohol--200 proof--that was safe to drink? Isn't this ethanol and dangerous to ingest? If using it for anything edible like RSO, I would be cautious and make sure you read ALL the information that comes with it.

Is this edible? I was under the impression that they could not make pure alcohol--200 proof--that was safe to drink? Isn't this ethanol and dangerous to ingest? If using it for anything edible like RSO, I would be cautious and make sure you read ALL the information that comes with it.

Ethyl alcohol is the common name and ethanol is the IUPAC name. They are the same thing though. So no it's not anymore dangerous to ingest than Everclear.
The danger would come in ingesting too much and since we are not drinking it, just using it as a solvent I would think it is safe. jmo

It's federally taxed as drinkable alcohol if I recall. (It is. the expense is the federal excise tax, and you must be 21 to purchase)
For the purposes of being a solvent most would purge/boil/evaporate it off in the end.
Should be just as safe as everclear or graves.

- read all the info on the page... it is food grade pure alcohol -

Thanks for clarifying for me. It does not appear to be alcohol at all. Let us know how you like it. What are the uses of the extracts?

It is listed in Amazon's gourmet food section.

It evaporates without heat. Maybe it doesn't need boiled down. :confused2:

Thanks for the reply's everyone.

I sure hope someone has already tried this.

Well, it may not. Be sure to decarboxylate the bud/trim before making RSO.

Latest posts

Back