everyone happy now? huh? happy now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I looked it for the last time last night... looking back how I cloned these in soils.. this one is different.. they got lot of roots like 1 ft and half.....

jeez man... here I went.. I slowly pulled and it got more difficult (sigh) took my cig out of my face and let that cig lay on the table.. added up both hands to work together and slow pulling these roots... took me almost 30 min to get it all out!! each clones !! 3 of them.. and dipped and soak these roots in the water for a while...then transplant all 3 big clones to soils..

other clones I took out of 18 gal dwc and moved to 10 gal dwc.. I want them to root more before I go ahead transplant them to soils..

man.. that is my first time to transplant them from water to soil... I checked them out today in the morning with my coffee... I reckon they are doing good.. and picked up the lights.. leaves recongizge the lights.. all good...

since they got roots.. and in soils.. should I go ahead throw them in bloom 12/12 or wait ? I usually wait for soil clones until they roots.. .but
these clones already have roots.. and they are doing good leaves is picking up with lights.. what's good option?

I hope everyone here is playing with their nipples and be happy about for me to stick with soils.. just that I cloned too many... jeez man..

one thing I did learn.. .this massprod's bubble cloner surely does works the best for clone starter.. all I got to do is cutting.. then put them in the glasses of water until they root a little then put them in the bubble cloner..until they roots.. then transplant them after overnight to 3 days to DWC or soils.. it's alot easy! than deal with root horomoes... it only cost is time.. that all but alot easier!! now I have many success clones (OOPS!!) dang!! none of them died on me I'm surpised.. most of them will stick with soils...(chuckle) I don't have lot of buckets and air pumps..

maybe I ll get bigger air pump and more buckets before I do anything next with DWC... and have to get hydroton rocks and netcups...for basic DWC before I do anything next.. even right kind of nutes... I'm stickin with soils this time for the clones.. happy everyone? go ahead play wit yer nipples ;) :D

since they got roots.. and in soils.. should I go ahead throw them in bloom 12/12 or wait ? I usually wait for soil clones until they roots.. .but
these clones already have roots.. and they are doing good leaves is picking up with lights.. what's good option?
I'd veg 'em for a bit papa' till they adjust to their new homes. They'll be a bit shocked after the move.
I hope everyone here is playing with their nipples.
Sorry papa' ... your threads aren't that exciting :p

hey runby hemp...

yike you got ugly cat I ever seen last time was in Charleston I saw a little mom friday cat..and her daughter was so huge fat cat I ever seen sittin on foot rest table laying their arms/legs out.. OMG look.. I do eat cats... but I ain't gonna eat yours!! yuck.. I don't think my pitbull gonna eat your either.. squirrels and little cats taste the same.. trust me.. it's just taste better than chicken... china buffets does lies all the time sometime I recognized the tastes.. I told the manager are you sure they are cats.. sometime they said shut up to me.. hmm... so far my family members stopped from going to china buffets after they found out I reckon the tastes... If I'm too redneck for ya... I'm sorry. we cool ?

I do eat cats... but I ain't gonna eat yours!! yuck.. I don't think my pitbull gonna eat your either.. squirrels and little cats taste the same.. trust me.. it's just taste better than chicken... china buffets does lies all the time sometime I recognized the tastes.. I told the manager are you sure they are cats.. sometime they said shut up to me.. hmm... so far my family members stopped from going to china buffets after they found out I reckon the tastes... If I'm too redneck for ya... I'm sorry. we cool ?

Papa' ... you're one in a million ;) We're cool :aok:

(ahem) sorry I forgot the pic... too busy this weekend.. and the digital camera broke..have to use webcam to take snapshot..

will try snapshot tomorrow.. thanks for the remind..

EEK :eek:

If you really take pictures I personally will make it my job to get you banned LMAO! :rofl:

i agree with runby. 1 in a mil.

BuddyLuv said:
I don't know bee, for some reason I believe him.

I know, me too. when I hit "reply" I thought I was ganna say more..
but then when I started typing I went into a laughing fit:stuff-1125699181_i_

Papa you ever had possum? or coon?

sorry what was this thread about?? nipples? what?:stoned:

Well he said he use to smoke males and eat resin. So I bet he would eat anything.

(chuckle) hmm.. no one eats cats yet??? try japan and china...
I'm sure some of ya tried hermies and males to smoke.... I bet...maybe using ISO to get out of thcs from male/hermies.. personally I tried it ... I ate mojos before.. what wrong with that? yall can try use fan leaves to blend with coffee ground to make a nice coffee.. it works and relax me good with my back spines..releasing the stiffs.. it work good than just a ground with coffee and sugar.. anyway one of mp member did came by he has digital camera in handy.... thank god...he took pics and sent me in email... save my time.. and my neck.... so here some pics of clones in soils.. and be happy...

these is 2 monster clones, I did not want to show off lot of clones...
and they are in soils right now and some is in bubble cloner just to root little more before I transplant them..... for some reason I feel its safe to just show
2 or 3 monster clones.. I'm kinda upset for puff monkey.. I don't want be next... (chuckle) leo best not playin with me.. just give me time

I will post more pics of "2 cent outdoor grow" got lot of seeding cracked
and got lot of seeds spout in soils!!

DSCN0442.JPG

DSCN0443.JPG

Cant see your pics they are very small.
But better get more light on that one on the left it looks stretched

How long have they been in the dirt? any nutes yet?

Good luck Pappa I hope you get some nice buds

they are 2 days old in soil.. just transplanted them..

yeah they look like they picked up.. they are in 18/6 just until roots makes themselves home in soils...

or should I throw them in 12/12? only 2 days old? they has been sittin on DWC for a 1.5 month 18/6 for 3 weeks, just flipped 12/12 until andy made the point.. and all that.. so I did transplant them to soils.. maybe I can throw those 3 in hps and rest of small clones can be steady in 18/6 veg until they grow better?

For 1 1/2 months old papa they look small. My plants would be 4 foot by now. You will have to take a look at the DWC/Hybrid thread I will be posting in the DIY section.

hybrid ? these is tops from the plants.. it was really small as you can look back at beginning of the pics i posted.. they are not in dwc.. they are in soils right now.. maybe its because it is nutes that I feeded wrong.. but I can start off with dressing of guano.. should I wait for a week? maybe they saying where the lights? maybe its time to put them in 12/12 and HPS?

bombbudpuffa said:
You're joking right? Better than chicken:D.

dude.. I wish I was joking....I promise you...if you ever ate any china buffets

you think these sesame chickens is real? man.. I'm telling ya straight..

I do eat alligator tails.. it taste delicious than pork chops.. in fact I lost appetite eating the loin pork chops.. I love these tails..I do cook snakes with fires only.. they taste good too..

for cats.. actually to be honest.. its kittens that I do like to eat.. just ask japan restaurant for some.. I don't hunt the cats/kitten at all. I do hunt squirrels, fish, alligator, all that.. but not cats/kitten.. okay? I'm very animal lover.. just that there is too many cats in the world.. and I'm not only one that eats kittens okay? delicious than chicken for real.. no fats man.. (meow) see me in china buffet (meow):hubba:

just pickin.. sorry If I"m too real redneck...(itchin' my crack) we cool?

Latest posts

Back