everyone happy now? huh? happy now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papa, at this rate, you will need to veg for longer. maybe 2-3 weeks? check back and well let ya know when to flower :aok:

yeah.. that what I see.. ..should I throw a light of nutes?
again.. maybe soils already has nutes.. been using it 3 time.. and flush it all the time... hmmm.... just guano for now?

papabeach1 said:
dude.. I wish I was joking....I promise you...if you ever ate any china buffets

you think these sesame chickens is real? man.. I'm telling ya straight..

I do eat alligator tails.. it taste delicious than pork chops.. in fact I lost appetite eating the loin pork chops.. I love these tails..I do cook snakes with fires only.. they taste good too..

for cats.. actually to be honest.. its kittens that I do like to eat.. just ask japan restaurant for some.. I don't hunt the cats/kitten at all. I do hunt squirrels, fish, alligator, all that.. but not cats/kitten.. okay? I'm very animal lover.. just that there is too many cats in the world.. and I'm not only one that eats kittens okay? delicious than chicken for real.. no fats man.. (meow) see me in china buffet (meow)

just pickin.. sorry If I"m too real redneck...(itchin' my crack) we cool?

you trip me out papa.. got me thinkin now... hmmmm cat jerky?

Are those clones(in soil) 100% female? if so just veg 'em out for awhile and take some fresh clones... stick 'em in your notorious cloner untill they root and then either flower them in "soils":p or in your NEW DWC buckets which Im sure your still workin on..;) c'mon man...you know the drill.

okay..Im confused again papa..lol...are we doing soil or Hydro..? man i bet your brain waves move at the speed of light...you get many headaches?...And as for eating cat. Orientals do it all the time..we never kept them because they would allways come up missing...lol...then we would be invited for Diner..lol..I may have had it Over seas..but not in USA..( that I know of)...KEEP M GREEN Papa

Yes, he is doing soil now because everyone suggested more root space.

He transplanted and is going to veg a little longer and stick in flower

they should recover nicely and create some nice smoke!

yeah dom... the dwc I'm using I'm gettin the next clones to root first.. and will be in soils.. but the main clones I have now and is in soils.. fully females... they are recovering nice.. I got 400w HPS with single fat socket.. but I think I need ballast with it? I did tried plug it straight from the socket.. it didn't lit at all..

I did tried cat jerky.l.. it taste bad.. I Like pigs and deer jerky that is so good jerky even add some little bbq favors (yummy) just kitten little meats..it does taste better than chicken along with chicken fats..

all good all cool.. if I'm that hungry I wouldn't mind eat cat jerky.. only if its all I got..

:D Hey papa, it's cool. EVERYONE knows kittens (with spots) are better than full grown cats. Just like the best venison still has spots;) It's all about the tenderness. Oh, and next time try deep fried snakes. Cook them like fried chicken, then save drippings for snake gravy with mashed potatoes and corn (or cornbread) Bacon wrapped puma cubs... MmmmMmm. Big mountain lions?? eh... Spicy alligator tails and crawdads in sweet ginger sauce? Hey, be right over... Throw in bacon wrapped squab an' I'll bring the smoke.. But then I still like wild boar. Especially smoked boar sausage. But especially piglets (also with spots) cooked under groung. Nothing better. I'm high and y'all are making me hungry. Got some dove breast I am about to go off on.:D But all in all I still say fresh raw ocean salmon is still at the to of the list. A little ponzu to go with it and perfection.

I dunno what to say papa, seems to me from all your posts that you might baby your plants a bit too much. They're plants, they grow in dirt, it's better to leave them alone than to get into a routine where you are always checking, tinkering and playing around iwth water and nutes.

For being over a month old from cloneS at that, they are on the small side, but with some more veg time you'll be fine. My month olds from seed would eat yours alive :p

What kinda lights you vegging with, Flouro? CFL?

Damn I already miss papa, his unique wisdom and insights. And I was beginning to understand him too. o O {ummm....maybe not}

yeah..I was getting to understand him as well...I MISS YOU TOO PAPA...

sorry not being around.. been lookin job at raleigh, and some countries.. it just pissed me off about ecomony.. and benfits cutted off..

has to look for job to get back on my feets.. if there any out there let me know... thanks... btw... any states near by that I can grow feild of it for clothes, and etc industrail grow? that way I can turn things around ??

Hi Papa--Good to see you back. We were getting a little concerned about you.

Latest posts

Back