Everyone needs to check this marijuana enhancing drink out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotBunnies

Reaction score
So I run a facebook page and website The Pot Bunnies and I stumbled upon a company which we have been sponsoring and been very involved with. It is a drink shot that enhances your high! It is crazy how you drink a half hour before you smoke and it lowers your tolerance so much!
makeitlegalbands.com
you can check it out and order!!

OMG WAS I MESSED UP!!!

:ciao:Thank for the info but there no spam allowed

you need to read the site rules no live off sites links allowed

mm'mmm'mmm (fade-in of a chorus of Vikings sing-chanting)Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam- spammity spam spammity spam...:rolleyes:

That site looks like the biggest scam ever....4.50 for a 2 ounce bottle? Really? No thanks...I'd rather make some BHO or ISO. :)

If you grow half decent then there is no need to increase your high! Just try a different strain.

Hamster Lewis said:
That site looks like the biggest scam ever....4.50 for a 2 ounce bottle? Really? No thanks...I'd rather make some BHO or ISO. :)

Shoot hammy, I found 12 0z cans for under $3 .....:giggle:
hXXp://www.amazon.com/SPAM-Classic-12-Ounce-Cans-Pack/dp/tags-on-product/B001EQ5NH

Hick said:
Shoot hammy, I found 12 0z cans for under $3 .....:giggle:
hXXp://www.amazon.com/SPAM-Classic-12-Ounce-Cans-Pack/dp/tags-on-product/B001EQ5NH

Double coupon discount?:)

Latest posts

Back