Everyone Needs:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

agreenbud

Hello everyone long time smoker / grower from eugene OR. & curently mid california.

My favorite strain of herb is a blueberry-x-trinity I crossed about 6 years back.
I am strictly a organic soil grower.

Glad to be here on the forums !!!

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Damn that cross sure does sound good. Got any pics?

I will take a pic 2mrw when im watering there kinda hard to get to rite now as there 15 feet up in the air.

..."A treetop grower?"...cool. I've heard of those ops, and have heard many label them as difficult to impossib;e..hee hee. looking forward to pics and commentary.

well i say welcome too. and even have a ? for you already . what size holes do you drill in your buckets and how many . i have met 1 person that done treetop before and never kept in touch . but my ? would refer to the rainfall and adjusting because to big of holes would wash the soil though and not big enough would wash out . very curious . the guy i met used 5 gallon buckets and didnt think of asking that 1 .

nice to meet ya and definitely looking forward to some pics :cool:

Well heres a couple of my blueberry-x-trinity's that are a stealth grow,I have 6 more spread out across the tree canopy.

Been growing it this way since the weed thieves wiped my in ground crop out in 1999.
Little harder to backpack water & guano to em in the air but not 1 theft since I started this way.
And let me tell you its been hot here in California (110) so Ive been a climber monkey all sumer so far and cant wait for the rewards!

I have them in 4gal square green pots that only have three 1/2' inch drain holes with window screen covering the insides of the planters to keep from soil washout.

There just starting to flower & smell profusely and last weekend was a BBQ at my house all the in laws could smell it,Told them to look for it and Not 1 of em found it all day.
(Rite above there little noses!!!)

Most of my friends tell me its some of the best herb they have ever smoked The high lasts for hours....It has a distinctly pungent taste and leaves the taste of blueberry in your mouth.

I will keep everyone updated on there progress.

family420.JPG

:rolleyes: Well here are my blue ladys about 3 1/2 weeks in bloom!:rolleyes:

There filling out now quickly and should be done by early october.
I will keep everyone up to date with pics.

Picture 001 size fixed.JPG

Picture 002fixed.JPG

nice pics greenbud. just curiouse though is that elephant ears behind your plant? or is it some california tree leaves?.

They are large grape vines (wine grapes)that grew over a tree,as you can see some of the grape leaves have started turning yellow/brown.
There are many different shades of green tree canopy & grape vines UNDER MY BUCKETS (and covering the buckets too)this is a really good cover from being spotted from helicopter's

Very pretty plants. Welcome to the neighborhood.

wow, I wish I had the balls to grow outside... I love organic and aero, of course, the organic tastes the best. Then again I live in a very rural area and couldn't pull it off. I have never heard of Trinity before, but it looks GRRRRRRREAT!

Great pics...
I grew up in `mid Cali`...sort-a between the S.F. and Sac. a small `lil cow town. I enjoyed the weather and the growing conditions. Outdoor grows can succeed almost all year long...only danger being pests and maybe a short frost...other than that, just throw the seeds in the ground and watch then head for the sun, Beautiful!:D

Almost There!
There starting to get there blue purple hue!
I fertilized them for the last time today since I have got about 12-15 days left.
The real problem is you can smell this strain from about 100 yards away.
(And parinoa blooms as big as buds)

The real plus I have found growing tree top stealth is that I have never had 1 single pest problem(insect or mankind)and my plants have always finished strong!

I will keep you all posted as the end result nears!

almost there 001.jpg

almost there 002.jpg

almost there.jpg

:aok: Very nice! Shows great dedication to climb up there every day or 2, you are definately going to be rewarded

Latest posts

Back