excited to be back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
I've been gone forever, now im trying to make a comeback. the last grow was going MARVELOUS, and i got robbed. It's always a friend, trust no one. im sure you all know this, beginners mistake on my end. Believe me, he got his payback CALI STYLE. but anyway, im past that now, back on the site and ready to get going and growing again. thanks for the great feedback i received during the process, im looking forward to giving you guys some good stuff in the coming months. After the hit it was really hard to get going again, it was a pretty big depression.

since i've been gone ive had a beautiful little girl born into the world and i've been training MMA (mixed martial arts) my new take on life is to do what i love and love what im doing...

:welcome: back, I hope your "friend" is still in some sort of pain!!

welcome back. I' m a pretty big MMA fan. There are a couple places I go on the internet to stream all of the pay-per-views for free :) I always hated boxing and most contact sports but for some reason I really like MMA. I watched the pay-per-view last Saturday and I was pumped because I like both Bisping and BJ Penn. But Bisping ended up looking like a horse's butt for the way he acted in the ring and Penn got robbed so I was pretty pissed.

Sorry to get off track. Good luck with your growing!

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
welcome back. I' m a pretty big MMA fan. There are a couple places I go on the internet to stream all of the pay-per-views for free :) I always hated boxing and most contact sports but for some reason I really like MMA. I watched the pay-per-view last Saturday and I was pumped because I like both Bisping and BJ Penn. But Bisping ended up looking like a horse's butt for the way he acted in the ring and Penn got robbed so I was pretty pissed.

Sorry to get off track. Good luck with your growing!

-SSF-

haha no worries at all bro, im a stoner and i love MMA, we can talk all day on that

Welcome back. I've just returned after a bit of a break too. :)

I got all worried there for a second... lmao Welcome back!! :) Lot's a MOJO for what's hopefully a great year.

Cali:fly:

hey smokin mom, i remember you from way back, good to see you back again too..

haha thanks cali style...nah his payback was handled "cali style".. you know we dont call the cops!

Latest posts

Back