Excited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
Allright guys i finally got my light system. Going to start setting up today. 400w HPS remote ballast with ventible hood and two inline fans to ventilate my attic as much as possible i might be in and out of here with questions today. keep a look out for me as i might need some advise thanx to all. Im so excited!

Well my flower room is huge its my attic pretty much the whole top of my house. My vegg room is a walk in closet, about 8' tall 3' wide by about 5'6" in lenght. Where my setup is in my attic is about 10'x10' with about 4'6" of head space lotsa LSTing in this grow room. or id go through the roof lol.

Ok well everything is prett much set up. I just have one question my ventible hood has a plate of glass on the bottom is that ok to leave? or should i take it out? thanx

this is gonna be a newbie answer but i i think ive got the idea...
you should prolly leave that glass plate on because its gonna make the encloser that gets vented out the side of your light.. without this plate the heat would escape every which way. IMO leave it on because also to my knowledge, it does NOT cut down lumens.. but then again.. i may be completely wrong.. Im learning tho :)

Okie dokie sounds good to me it was going to be a pain anyways lol. Thanks teckS

yeah teckS is right, leave it in there, it essentially seals the hood so you can bring in cold air from the intake.

Latest posts

Back