Exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
I have 2 new females. I grew them indoors from October 1st til now. Now I just sit back (using regular maintenance) and let the little buds grow big and fat! I'm so happy. These will make 3 females that I've ever grown. My friend is cloning from his female and I might just do the same with mine when I get a little more experienced. :icon_smile:

Congrats, you know what strains they are?
Green Mojo!

It is definitely rewarding to see your plants growing and producing, and especially rewarding when you make that 2nd successfull grow that proves that the first wasn't just beginner's luck :)

Welcome to your new addiction :cool: cloning is fun too, and easier than you think. How many times did you see your mom take a piece of a broken plant and stick it in water on the window sill and after a couple weeks it had roots filling the glass. That is cloning 101. With MJ you have to move up to cloning 1101 but still easy to do :)

CaLiO said:
Congrats, you know what strains they are?
Green Mojo!

Not sure at all. They just came from seeds I'd been saving. They're definitely healthy though.

Hushpuppy said:
It is definitely rewarding to see your plants growing and producing, and especially rewarding when you make that 2nd successfull grow that proves that the first wasn't just beginner's luck :)

Welcome to your new addiction :cool: cloning is fun too, and easier than you think. How many times did you see your mom take a piece of a broken plant and stick it in water on the window sill and after a couple weeks it had roots filling the glass. That is cloning 101. With MJ you have to move up to cloning 1101 but still easy to do :)

Thanks Hush! :)

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Not sure at all. They just came from seeds I'd been saving. They're definitely healthy though.

Watch out for hermies.

When you find seeds in a bag of high quality pot that should be sensimillan, it is usually a result of the plant selfing. Hermies develop male flowers that can pollinate your entire crop. Seeded crops can lose as much as 75% of bud weight to seeds. In addition seeded plants are usually a little lower quality than non-seeded plants because the plant has put its energy into making seeds. Hermies look just like other plants until they develop male flowers. Examine your plants frequently for brighter greenish yellow banana shaped things. They can hide within buds and be hard to spot sometimes. If you do an internet search, you should be able to find plenty of pics.

Latest posts

Back