Excuse Me For Crowing, But

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Got the flu on the 22nd, was unable to smoke (cigarette's) for 10 days.
When I was able to smoke again, I figured it would be the ideal time to quit, since the physical addiction was over with. All I had to deal with was the psychological part of the addiction.
No easy feat, considering I have smoked for 40 years.
For 40 years I have been used to lighting up at certain times--when I sit down to read, or watch t.v., or drive, or after a meal.
And especially after sex.
Ok, I did cheat. Since I quit I have had 1/2 cig after sex 3 times.
But hey, not bad for a 40-year addiction I figure.

The urge to smoke is still there. In fact, I'd love to fire up one of them bad boys up right now.
But I ain't gonna.

Since I stopped my mood has improved, so has my sense of taste and smell (food tastes better) I have more stamina and my overall mood has improved.
Next month I am switching over to using a vape almost exclusively for pot.

Ok, sorry for boring everyone but I injured my arm from patting myself on the back.

My highest congrat's AND respet ganga. I'm a smoker of over 30 yrs and know the difficulty. You have every right to "crow"...long and loud my friend.

3 times one nite '''shit i cum once and need 8 hours rest and a bowl of wheaties ,,,free yourself of that nasty habit ,,, peace and good luck bro

rasta said:
3 times one nite '''shit i cum once and need 8 hours rest and a bowl of wheaties ,,,free yourself of that nasty habit ,,, peace and good luck bro

Hahahaha no (I wish), not since I was in my early 20's.
I mean on 3 seperate occasions since I quit I've shared a post **** cig with a ladyfriend.

Joker of the day; I asked a girl if she smoked after sex and she said I dunno, I never looked.

Joker of the day; I asked a girl if she smoked after sex and she said I dunno, I never looked.[/QUOTE]

haha crack up lol that funny i just pictured it happaning

Reminds me of when going thru marraige counseling w/ the first wife.
The couneler asked me if I ever talked with my wife after sex.
I said "Well it depends if there is a phone handy."

:eek:

Latest posts

Back