Excuse me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrobell

Reaction score
Hi all excuse me for being shy at first. This ofcourse being legal now it is still a hard habit to break. I...we have been waiting for a long time. Thanks for all the help so far this site is priceless for the info and the friendly occupants.

Ignore that guy Roster
He's just CRazy

giphy.gif

Welcome hydrobell it does take awhile to realize marijuana is legal. BUT IT IS!!! Enjoy your new found freedom and have fun.
It is a Shame that more people refuse to try it, would help so many addicted to alcohol . Not saying a few beers or drinks will kill ya, but I never saw 2 potheads almost kill each other over who goes home with the girl.

Hate to burst anybody's bubble, but it ain't legal. Feds can waltz in anytime and put you down for the big hurt, and there's not a damn thing your legal state will do to help you. They can take your money, your home, your business, and your freedom. I've been hoping for the last few administrations to take it off the list, but so far it ain't happened. Until then, you're as legal as you dream you are.

I fear that is the plan, also leading to gun grabbing. I won't get a card period.

Bubba

Hate to burst anybody's bubble, but it ain't legal. Feds can waltz in anytime and put you down for the big hurt, and there's not a damn thing your legal state will do to help you. They can take your money, your home, your business, and your freedom. I've been hoping for the last few administrations to take it off the list, but so far it ain't happened. Until then, you're as legal as you dream you are.
Untill then... cheers
Screenshot_20210901-222717_Gallery.jpg

Well - seems like I'm an old misfit (no surprise there).
Tryin'to understand people in general.
Ive never been concerned about what other people think. (I know, I know, I know - remember I'm just an old fokker) so my OPINION IS, - whether you're 20 or 80 - IF You wanna smoke weed just do it.
The world is full of people who don't see things the way you see 'em.
Ignore' em and just do your own thing..
Be well, be happy, Mary J will get you there.
(but what the fock do I know)
Listening to Dire Straits (still) but now it's "Wild West End" from Live At The BBC - bit drunk, bit stoned if you don't like it you can **** off

Latest posts

Back