exhale co2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonSays

Reaction score
I came across a new product to me, a few of you may have heard of it. Its called exhale co2 bag it can be found on the net by googling the name exhale co2. Anyone ever used this stuff before? looks like a sack of bird feed to me, guy told me it has a 3 month ferment time then its good for 6 months, cant beat the price , just wondering if its worth a ****. Happy T day to all as well :)

CO2 needs to be administered at a high ppm for set times in a sealed environment. You need to be able to regulate it. It's not as easy as creating some CO2 in your grow space. Jmo

While I don't know if it helps, I just ferment my beer in the room where the intake to my flowering room comes from.

HomieHogleg

I'm with 4U. Just pumping CO2 into a space has little benefit. Enhanced CO2 must be monitored and controlled to be effective. You also need an air tight space, coordinated exhaust, enhanced lumens and slightly elevated temps. Do some reading on CO2 before you buy a product like this.

What lights are you using? Most who consider products like this would benefit more by buying more/better lighting. What is your ventilation setup? If you are exchanging your air a few times a minute, your girls are getting enough CO2.

Hamster Lewis said:
:confused: Did 4u post in this thread and delete it? lol:)

Looks like Im on someones Mind:rofl:

:ciao: THG Happy Smokeing:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
:confused: Did 4u post in this thread and delete it? lol:)

LOL--Well, I seem to be a little confused this morning. No HL. It was you not 4U. I am trying to get some MP time in in between doing the turkey stuff. I think it is bowl time. Anyone care to join me?

:48:

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--Well, I seem to be a little confused this morning. No HL. It was you not 4U. I am trying to get some MP time in in between doing the turkey stuff. I think it is bowl time. Anyone care to join me?

:48:

My wife will join you THG.....I hve to drive to my brothers for dinner so no smoking for me till we get there and blow a bone in the car.:) I don't smoke and drive.

Thanks for your input HL, HH, And THG, yeah wouldnt think it would be anything like a co2 generator system, just curious if it has any added benefits Vs nothing at all, or maybe some negative effects from peoples past experience with the product. and for $25.00 evry 6 months it wouldn't be to costly.. " i probably waste that much in spilled nutes, easy pour 15 Mls from quart bottles with a shakey hand...lol" THG as for my set up you can check it out in the Grow journals " bombs away" , i understand your a water baby too :) love to hear your input.
Being in a closed in air tight space im wondering if this stuff could give off any bad spores or add too any mildew or mold issues? After all its works from a fermenting or decomposing combination of organic materials.

SimonSays said:
just curious if it has any added benefits Vs nothing at all

A good exhaust will create a good passive intake and that isn nothing, its a good CO2 supply, jmo.

Latest posts

Back