Exotic vs Regular Ganja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the difference between cannabis and exotic?​

Just as a tiger is exotic in America but not India, the label of exotic cannabis depends on the location and audience. To a newbie, almost anything with a high THC count and colorful trichome crystals will feel exotic. But the term does not traditionally describe familiar favorites like OG Kush, Sour Diesel or Jack Herer.

The name suggests origins in the tropics or Middle East, but for many it is nothing more than a marketing tool used to classify ambiguous but potent strains whose true genealogy is unknown to the dealer.

A supplier offering an exotic strain could have anything from a fruity sativa to a dark purple indica, but the general standard for the name is a top-shelf strain that is both rare for the region and has extremely noticeable effects.

Or a shady dealer just trying to rip another client off

What is the difference between cannabis and exotic?​

Just as a tiger is exotic in America but not India, the label of exotic cannabis depends on the location and audience. To a newbie, almost anything with a high THC count and colorful trichome crystals will feel exotic. But the term does not traditionally describe familiar favorites like OG Kush, Sour Diesel or Jack Herer.

The name suggests origins in the tropics or Middle East, but for many it is nothing more than a marketing tool used to classify ambiguous but potent strains whose true genealogy is unknown to the dealer.

A supplier offering an exotic strain could have anything from a fruity sativa to a dark purple indica, but the general standard for the name is a top-shelf strain that is both rare for the region and has extremely noticeable effects.

What is Better Exotic or Regular Ganja? I smoke mids more often because it is affordable. 😄
Pick up some seeds from your favorite exotic, grow 'em, and you'll have the best of both worlds; cheap and ass kicker.
Don't let the "experts" fool ya; it's a weed, and it doesn't take that much effort/money to grow it. Stick with the basics and you'll have more weed than you can smoke in no time.
You can always get nuts later on and over complicate things in future grows, knowing that you've got a lifetime supply in your stash, just in case.

Pick up some seeds from your favorite exotic, grow 'em, and you'll have the best of both worlds; cheap and ass kicker.
Don't let the "experts" fool ya; it's a weed, and it doesn't take that much effort/money to grow it. Stick with the basics and you'll have more weed than you can smoke in no time.
You can always get nuts later on and over complicate things in future grows, knowing that you've got a lifetime supply in your stash, just in case.
1657897070711.png

Exactly. My last harvest was over 2 years ago and I am still flush with bud. My startup cost was about $500. In 10+ years I have spent maybe another $500. I have grown lbs for about a grand, supplied myself, my kids, friends and family, learned A LOT and get to converse with this bunch. Winning to the nth power!

Exactly. My last harvest was over 2 years ago and I am still flush with bud. My startup cost was about $500. In 10+ years I have spent maybe another $500. I have grown lbs for about a grand, supplied myself, my kids, friends and family, learned A LOT and get to converse with this bunch. Winning to the nth power!
The most ‘exotic’ weed I have grown(aside from my Freak Show debacle) has been Greenhouse Seeds Thai and Malvanetics Buckeye Purple. I think this fall I will be growing some Big Sandy Holy Weed seeds which may have been very kindly gifted to me by someone who is pretty ‘big’ on this forum(and this thread)…

The most ‘exotic’ weed I have grown(aside from my Freak Show debacle) has been Greenhouse Seeds Thai and Malvanetics Buckeye Purple. I think this fall I will be growing some Big Sandy Holy Weed seeds which may have been very kindly gifted to me by someone who is pretty ‘big’ on this forum(and this thread)…
Lucky Bastard

Latest posts

Back