expectations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbud814

Reaction score
Growing with 2 600 watt hps in a 4 by 5 scrog first time grow .what can I expect to yeild

Impossible to tell you. So many factors determine yield. Strain, veg time, nutrients, training methods.

Big bud is the strain I know it's not the best strain but I'm looking for biggest yield

yeah i'm with hammy, no way to really tell. if you want a benchmark to shoot for though. 1 gram per watt is a great place to start. and if this is your first time growing pot. don't get too upset if you don't even come close.

YOU'LL have to run the strain(s) once with the same number of clones in the same pot size with the same nutes multiple times to really conjecture what a future crop will produce.

anywhere from nothing to maybe 2 lbs if you veg long enough and have everything dialed in... Im gonna guess towards the lower side... good luck

id say around a pound if done correctly but theirs no real way to tell to many factors in play

In a 4x4 with 2 600w I was getting on average 20oz using scrog with a couple different strains. With a 5x5 space and 2 600w I was getting on average 26oz, but was improving with each grow depending on the strain. Being a first time grow, If you get it right, you will probably pull a good 10-16oz, but then as you learn the strain and get your methods down, and begin to really dial in your space, you will see continued improvement in yield and quality. :) PM me if you would like any personal help with dialing it in, or post your methods here for open help and opinions :) Plenty of top quality growers here willing to help :)

Latest posts

Back