expectations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbud814

Reaction score
4 by 5 scrog with two 600 watt hps lights strain is big bud ,was in veg for a month temp at high 70's humidity at low 40's useing co2 the whole flowering process . I'm a month into flowering and buds are 5 inches long now. Can anyone give me an estimate of what I might yield

Simply put, No. Like we told you in your other thread, it really is impossible to tell as there are so many variables.

A month really is not a very long veg time, especially for a scrog. This will effect your yield. If you do not have a "real" CO2 enhancement setup (CO2 tanks or CO2 generator with regulators and monitors), the extra CO2 will have little to no effect on the yield. Big Bud is generally a larger yielding strain, but strain is only a tiny part of the whole equation which encompasses the entire grow room environment and the pots, medium, and nutrients used. Sloppy trimming can add a lot of weight to buds. Just too many variables.

Besides, what does it really matter? It will be what it is.

4 by 5 scrog with two 600 watt hps lights strain is big bud ,was in veg for a month temp at high 70's humidity at low 40's useing co2 the whole flowering process . I'm a month into flowering and buds are 5 inches long now. Can anyone give me an estimate of what I might yield

600 grams dried, on low side, 1200g. on high.. big guess, somewhere inbetween..goodluck.

With that size screen and lights you could potentially yield two pounds. but no way to tell what you'll get this round. How many plants? Got pics?

My last grow under hid was a screen about half that size under 1 600hps and it yielded 13oz. Three diff strains, I was happy.

Latest posts

Back