Experiment? Let's put it to a vote!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which strain should I experiment with?

• Delicious Seeds; Cotton Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Caramelo

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Black Rose

• OG Seeds; Black Cauldron

• OG Seeds; Sleeping Dog

• OG Seeds; Bubble Krush

• Paradise Seeds; Delahaze

• G13 Labs; White Critical

• G13 Labs; Blue OG

• Cali Connection; Girl Scout Cookies

• Humbolt Seed; Green Crack

• *Forum Breeder* - Boy Scout Cookies

• *Forum Breeder* - Purple Empress x Larry OG

• *Forum Breeder* - Larry OG x Larry OG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like it's between the green crack and the GSC. Have you ever run the green crack yet?

I really liked the name, never heard of it before , but it sounded like it would rock.

I've not run it before, but my brother has had it a few times. It's popular it seems.

Larry is one of my favorites as well. I ran one Larry beside the SBR and the Larry yielded twice as much in the same space under scrog. The only downfall to the Larry is that if you don't flip it at the right time, it will grow into the lights. :) I would grow one that is a medium sized bush so that it doesn't overcrowd itself. That is why I was thinking of the SBR.

Green crack grown by Tilray is my favorite daytime strain it's an amazing sativa when grown right. I'm nuts and I'd go for the two extremes a wicked sativa and indica . Yes it's harder that way but that's what makes it fun lol

hi! I voted for Cotton Candy. I had one seed that was a freebie that got smashed :( I think it was the tiniest pot seed I've ever seen. I'm interested to see how it does

hi! I voted for Cotton Candy. I had one seed that was a freebie that got smashed :( I think it was the tiniest pot seed I've ever seen. I'm interested to see how it does

This was one of my favorites in the past... I got a freebie and ran it twice (cloned once) and the first time it gave me 7.8 oz dry and the second time I got 10.1 oz dry!! My largest yielder from a single to date, and I chronicled this in one of my journals in my signature. I think it's the "A journey through space and time - Multiple species" journal. Either way, in my journals I post the items used and strains in the first posts. :aok:

Thanks for voting and checking in everyone!

Voting is all across the board. Could we get some more voting going on please? :D

Sativa G13 x Haze Barney's Farms . If it is grown well it has an amazing aroma and taste on of my top 5 Sativa of All Time.

Indica I'd say anything that's got Bubba kush or Skywalker Kush in it but Larry OG is a known hitter so I'd Run that as my indica .

If you got those I know someone with PB that would Trade hypothetically speaking of course.

This was one of my favorites in the past... I got a freebie and ran it twice (cloned once) and the first time it gave me 7.8 oz dry and the second time I got 10.1 oz dry!! My largest yielder from a single to date, and I chronicled this in one of my journals in my signature. I think it's the "A journey through space and time - Multiple species" journal. Either way, in my journals I post the items used and strains in the first posts. :aok:

Thanks for voting and checking in everyone!

I just looked through your journals sir! What a tastey selection you've had! Curious as to why you weren't happy with Barney's tho? I want to get their LSD soon. I was thinking on the 8 ball kush too, since I could toss em in the flower room immediately.

Kraven just ran 8 Ball and enjoys it I believe, and I've heard great things about their LSD as well... but... my experience with their Pineapple Chunk was "meh".. good yields, decent smell very blah taste, not dense at all.. I got 3 out of 5 fem seeds to germ; barely! Then, I had experience with BF's Acapulco Gold. Granted, the end result was actually rather phenomenal and I would recommend it (with a stable pheno) after a good cure...but, I only got 2 out of 5 to germ and getting them to take off was a process! At first I was like "this is junk" but after 2 weeks of curing, the gold actually came out (tan really) and the smell was this amazing earthy smell / taste.. can't describe it. But I had already killed the clone because it had made me upset. lol :D

Thanks for looking and enjoying. :aok:

I had to go for the Blue OG, I love the colorful strains, just so happens I have 1 of these beans. So my vote is partially swayed because I want to see this grown out.

Goodluck to ya!

Colorful cannabis, is why I choose SBR. She be a pretty girl.

I had to go for the Blue OG, I love the colorful strains, just so happens I have 1 of these beans. So my vote is partially swayed because I want to see this grown out.

Goodluck to ya!

I've grown 5x Blue OG before.. there's no color :) Frosty though heh

Colorful cannabis, is why I choose SBR. She be a pretty girl.

And I grew 3x of these SBR before as well, and also no color. Sweet smoke though, very decent.

well then.. have anything colorful? :D

Depending on pheno:

Cotton Candy
Cheese Candy
Black Cauldron
Purple Empress x Larry OG

My cotton candy I ran had a little bit in it, and have seen pics of Cheese Candy with some. The Black Cauldron I ran has some purple.. and I assume PUrple Emp has a chance to be purple?

I don't think I have anything in there that's guaranteed purple

I would love to grow Tranquil Elephantizer Remix V2, its pretty much black.

Wow, we have a 5 way tie... 3 votes for each of those 5. :rofl: :D

Lots of votes though, that's great. Thank you everyone, appreciate your time and thoughts. You're all directly contributing thoughts to what I run next in my experimental space. :aok:

There is one not on the list that was a great producer for me, ,,and thats Pinapple Express. Awesome plant and tough as nails And a great high.

There is one not on the list that was a great producer for me, ,,and thats Pinapple Express. Awesome plant and tough as nails.

Youuuuu haven't been following my journeys at all have you sir? haha :D

I have a phenomenal PE pheno!! I just finished a tent with those and 2 other strains, and still have the cut going. Thanks WH for stopping in and telling me your suggestion! I really appreciate that WH :) :aok:

Latest posts

Back