Experiment? Let's put it to a vote!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which strain should I experiment with?

• Delicious Seeds; Cotton Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Caramelo

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Black Rose

• OG Seeds; Black Cauldron

• OG Seeds; Sleeping Dog

• OG Seeds; Bubble Krush

• Paradise Seeds; Delahaze

• G13 Labs; White Critical

• G13 Labs; Blue OG

• Cali Connection; Girl Scout Cookies

• Humbolt Seed; Green Crack

• *Forum Breeder* - Boy Scout Cookies

• *Forum Breeder* - Purple Empress x Larry OG

• *Forum Breeder* - Larry OG x Larry OG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Woops,,sorry Bro,,fraid i missed it. I am a weeeee bit scatered brained sometimes. Lol,,,annd it is early ya know.

Woops,,sorry Bro,,fraid i missed it. I am a weeeee bit scatered brained sometimes. Lol,,,annd it is early ya know.

Mostly giving ya crap! :rofl: :D :aok:

The hilarious part is I believe you've spoke in my current journal a time or two....so you probably "knew" but.. I SURE DO KNOW what THC brain is like!!!! hhahahah I hate not remembering as much. The only thing about MJ that can piss off!

Hey Doc, I remember an old saying......Better to be pissed off, then pissed on, ha, ha, ha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:stuff-1125699181_i_Maybe im just getten old and forgetful. No,,im just high.

:rofl:

I'm paying my respects to you WH, and toasting up .54g of Critical Sensi Star in the oven with some PB toast :D

I have done a .7 of some much "lesser" smoke, and felt the effects. Nothing too strong, I probably would've went to a solid 1.0 or more on a 3rd round of doing that strain, but I just have AMAZING stuff now, no mediocre LOL. So, I just did a .54... should do the trick. If not, dosage gets upped next time :D

Thanks WH for that quite awesome bit you showed me a few week ago. :aok:

Have a good day my Friend. Yummy in the tummy. Time for some Cherry Pie on Buttered Toast or will it be Platinum OG on toast.:fly:

Well votes are all over the place, but a pretty good amount. 21 votes, not bad.

Seems there's one that's got 4 votes and topped the others:

Blue OG

Would be interesting to run this again. I ran 5 of these in the past, as my second run ever. Quite sure I put way too much nutes in and didn't dry properly or run them long enough...as they tasted HORRIBLE! lol

Plus, I believe I was under lit at the time.

I'm not settling on Blue OG yet, as I do not have my light purchased or my space ready. So get some more votes in all! :aok:

Yup it would be nice if the next four were for Paradise Seeds; Delahaze

Blue og. I've never had it, but it just sounds nice and rolls right out there. Makes me want to try some lol.

Blue OG from G13 Labs is a flavorful hybrid following the lineage of Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and OG Kush. These dark, cone-shaped buds characteristic of OG genes emanate notes of berry and citrus, and leave its consumer feeling euphoric and relaxed. Though its effects are cerebrally targeted, Blue OG is known to also tackle pain, relax muscles, and relieve nausea. Growers can expect an eight week flowering period with ideal conditions outdoors.

relieve nausea

Random thought on that...

I woke up at 2 am last night after going to be around 11:30 pm. Whenever this happens to me, through my life, I end up nauseous and pacing for over an hour. 25% of the time I would vomit...get inner shivers.. it's weird. My body has to get 5+ hours of sleep before I can wake up or I will have nausea each and every time.

...well... Marijuana has always been my answer! Last night, I woke up at 2am after only sleeping a little bit and knew that I needed to urinate and that would start the whole "episode". So, I rose from my bed...packed some Pineapple Express, and power smoked that bowl. Faster than I did when I was 16 years old lol. After 5 mins, everything started to quickly flee from me. Shivers were the last thing to go, but nausea was the first! It's a magical feeling that sweeps over you when you go from feeling like you're going to yak, to 100% not going to. I love MJ. Some strains are better than others, and I wanted to report that Pineapple Express, from G13 Labs, helped me tremendously last night! :D

Sounds great, BF night shade is my #1 choice so far when it comes to nausea and the munchies. Plus it just blows my mind, all I want to do is just pour myself out on the bed and sleep, oh....right after I eat :)

Ya`ll a bunch of pot smoking potheads.........my kind of peeps. Wanna burn one ?

I don't like blue anything. I have never really had a good grow with anything with blueberry in it. You are going for volume here are you not? Don't really want to bash on others' choices, but how can someone recommend something they have never grown?

DGF, i am sure glad that worked for you. Marijuana is an amazing plant.. I know you know that, just thought I would reiterate.

Latest posts

Back