Experiment? Let's put it to a vote!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which strain should I experiment with?

• Delicious Seeds; Cotton Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Caramelo

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Black Rose

• OG Seeds; Black Cauldron

• OG Seeds; Sleeping Dog

• OG Seeds; Bubble Krush

• Paradise Seeds; Delahaze

• G13 Labs; White Critical

• G13 Labs; Blue OG

• Cali Connection; Girl Scout Cookies

• Humbolt Seed; Green Crack

• *Forum Breeder* - Boy Scout Cookies

• *Forum Breeder* - Purple Empress x Larry OG

• *Forum Breeder* - Larry OG x Larry OG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thg, my opinion doesn't matter. Blueberry just sounds tasty to me lol.

Sorry none of your choice s curls my toes I need info on pandoras box if you could

I grew PE,,loved that strain.

Smokin' on some now :)

Sounds great, BF night shade is my #1 choice so far when it comes to nausea and the munchies. Plus it just blows my mind, all I want to do is just pour myself out on the bed and sleep, oh....right after I eat :)

hah, that's what the Merlot OG does to me. I no want sleepy!! :D

Ya`ll a bunch of pot smoking potheads.........my kind of peeps. Wanna burn one ?

Absolutely! Here's to you ..... per. :rofl: :aok:

I have never smoked pots

Ever poked smot ?

I don't like blue anything. I have never really had a good grow with anything with blueberry in it. You are going for volume here are you not? Don't really want to bash on others' choices, but how can someone recommend something they have never grown?

I've enjoyed some stuff with blueberry in it... I can't say I lean toward it though. I'm a big fan of Kush's and like.. earthy / piney / skunky / fuely smells and tastes

DGF, i am sure glad that worked for you. Marijuana is an amazing plant.. I know you know that, just thought I would reiterate.

Yep! It's still keeping me going.. as you know, I've had a cold and stuff for a few days now. Even through my fever, MJ made it much better! :D
Reiterate all you'd ever like Rose! I love to hear it from others besides me how awesome this plant is! :aok:

Thg, my opinion doesn't matter. Blueberry just sounds tasty to me lol.

Yesssss it does! Here's a fun fact; My wife doesn't smoke. Used to, just doesn't care for or need it, but is a HUGE advocate about it as she's seen it work wonders! Anyways, her favorite ones to smell are the Blueberry strains :aok: Also, take note.. Blue OG has won the votes up to this point. I wonder if it's because people think it will grow the color blue? hah :D

Sorry none of your choice s curls my toes I need info on pandoras box if you could

Erm...what in the actual funk does that have to do with this thread? If they don't cure your toes, and you want info on another strain, go make another thread you bozo..... :huh::stoned::cool2::doh::lama:

Ever poked smot ?

Yep, definitely, just never smoked pots.. Or pans.

Yesssss it does! Here's a fun fact; My wife doesn't smoke. Used to, just doesn't care for or need it, but is a HUGE advocate about it as she's seen it work wonders! Anyways, her favorite ones to smell are the Blueberry strains :aok: Also, take note.. Blue OG has won the votes up to this point. I wonder if it's because people think it will grow the color blue? hah :D

The strange thing, is my wife is bigger on smoking than I am. Lol. I like smoking, and pretty much everything to do with it, I just don't normally care to smoke more than once or twice a day. It just varies, I really like to smoke heavily right before I go play my guitar. Your wife being an advocate is great!

As far as people thinking it will grow blue, its hard telling what people think. I know, I think it sounds like it would taste pretty good. In my earlier smoking days I used to only roll with blueberry juicy jay papers. Lol.

Sativa`s or sativa dominant, that`s how I like to fly. And the weed of the day is..........only the shadow knows.

:cool2: Thanks all!

The experimental space is a little bit away from being used, so this poll IS still open. :D

Latest posts

Back