Experiment? Let's put it to a vote!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which strain should I experiment with?

• Delicious Seeds; Cotton Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Candy

• Delicious Seeds; Caramelo

• Delicious Seeds; Sugar Black Rose

• OG Seeds; Black Cauldron

• OG Seeds; Sleeping Dog

• OG Seeds; Bubble Krush

• Paradise Seeds; Delahaze

• G13 Labs; White Critical

• G13 Labs; Blue OG

• Cali Connection; Girl Scout Cookies

• Humbolt Seed; Green Crack

• *Forum Breeder* - Boy Scout Cookies

• *Forum Breeder* - Purple Empress x Larry OG

• *Forum Breeder* - Larry OG x Larry OG

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
As the title reads, I'm going to do something for fun here...and all of you can participate! :D

I'm about to run a 2x2x7 experimental space. This space is mostly for fun, but I'd like to bang out 6+ OZ's from the space if possible. Thinking of doing 1 big(er) one in a large DWC tote. This run, I'm doing base nutes mostly...I may add a couple of extra things, but this is a run to see how minimal of things I can use and still get good results.

But, the fun part; You all get to vote on the strain!

I couldn't sort out which exactly I wanted to do, and was leaning a way, but figured hey... let's make this fun and interesting! Here's the strain list:

- Delicious Seeds; Cotton Candy
- Delicious Seeds; Sugar Candy
- Delicious Seeds; Caramelo
- Delicious Seeds; Sugar Black Rose
- OG Seeds; Black Cauldron
- OG Seeds; Sleeping Dog
- OG Seeds; Bubble Krush
- Paradise Seeds; Delahaze
- G13 Labs; White Critical
- G13 Labs; Blue OG
- Cali Connection; Girl Scout Cookies
- Humbolt Seed; Green Crack
- *Forum Breeder* - Boy Scout Cookies
- *Forum Breeder* - Purple Empress x Larry OG
- *Forum Breeder* - Larry OG x Larry OG

Some of the stuff above I've run before, but will run again certainly.
Also, I'm willing to consider "write ins" but it's WAY more likely I'll pop a bean that I already have.

So, let's get this started!

2x2 tent - Jungle Juice - Mars II 400w LED....that's it.
Haven't considered training methods entirely, but I'll probably scrog.

Im running GSC for the first time so I will reserve comment on it until I have actually smoked it, but it looks promising, I loved critical plus from G13 so critical white gets my vote.

Thanks Dman! I really appreciate your time and words :)

I have experiences and thoughts with the stuff I listed, but I'm also reserving all of them for now. I've run 5 of the strains I've listed, already.

Alright, let's keep these votes coming in please :D

I go with oranges Purple kush,PExL or the black sugar rose is just a really cool name. I am changing my name to that any minute.

They all look good. Enjoy.

Sugar Black Rose, saw it on another forum quite a while ago. Made a pretty girl and made me want to try it. So, that being said, I`ll give my vote to her.

Well, I am voting BSC as I had a wonderful BSC a while back that yielded over 5 ozs.

I voted Larry........ Lotta peeps here got Larry......... Larry is a staple to most any garden....... hard to clone.

I am just finishing up the my first run of the Sugar Black Rose. I was not real pleased with the yield and had a little bit of trouble with it spitting out some nanners. It grew in a space that is about 2'x2' and I only yielded about 3oz from her. It may do better in its own space as mine was a bit strangled by the Larry OG Kush's long stretching branches as the SBR is not a very "stretchy" plant. But the buds had amazingly sweet and fruity smell that is echoed in the flavor. The high is really nice for someone who want a relaxing, just got off work and wanting to unwind, kind of high. It gives me a certain amount of back pain relief as well. While it does have a bit of couch lock to it, it didn't knock me out or make me drowsy, just real laid back and relaxed. :)

Woo, thanks everyone so much for posting, so far! :aok:

Hilarious when you click "view poll results" and see a bunch of votes, and not ONE of them with more than 1 vote. hahahaha :rofl:

Still going to reserve my thoughts and past experiences for now. Would love to get some more people to chime in here! :)

I chose green crack! I just wanna see how well it does, I've always been interested in running that strain. I've smoked her before, and I absolutely loved it! I her she's easy to grow. And a darn good yielder.

I am just finishing up the my first run of the Sugar Black Rose. I was not real pleased with the yield and had a little bit of trouble with it spitting out some nanners. It grew in a space that is about 2'x2' and I only yielded about 3oz from her. It may do better in its own space as mine was a bit strangled by the Larry OG Kush's long stretching branches as the SBR is not a very "stretchy" plant. But the buds had amazingly sweet and fruity smell that is echoed in the flavor. The high is really nice for someone who want a relaxing, just got off work and wanting to unwind, kind of high. It gives me a certain amount of back pain relief as well. While it does have a bit of couch lock to it, it didn't knock me out or make me drowsy, just real laid back and relaxed. :)

Thank you for the report on the Sugar Black Rose. Good to read a report from someone who will give an honest one, good or bad. Still sounds interesting.

Thank you for the report on the Sugar Black Rose. Good to read a report from someone who will give an honest one, good or bad. Still sounds interesting.

Check one of my old journals, I ran this one too and actually am the one that suggested (gave) the SBR to HP :D

I'm having a feeling that one won't make it this round, but still good to see people are curious about her.

Since I've stopped my reservation now, I'll say; I've run Cotton Candy twice, with HUGE amazing results each time...SBR twice, with above average results each time, but nothing "amazing" per say.. I ran the BSC and wish I cloned it. Phenomenal!!....I've heard both good and bad about cali connect GSC...I've run Black Cauldron with super results!....I ran Blue OG with "decent" results but think I could do it again better....Larry OG seems to peak my interest...

There, ok, aired out and put down all my reserved thoughts. :D

white critical remains one of the best buds I ever smoked so she got my vote.

I find that I like the BSC better than the straight Larry--like the high better, like the taste better, like the plant structure better. I haven't grown GSC, but sure like it combined with the Larry.

Great results so far in this thread. Lots of opinions on different ways, but a few things have multiple votes. I'm mentally leaning some ways, but want to get more people to vote if possible.

Did you have past experiences with Delahaze Kraven, or just pickin' on it because you wanted to? :)

Let's get a few more votes in here, then I'll be making my decision shortly :aok:

*bump*

Let's get some more voting going on! Can't wait to get this space going! :D

Latest posts

Back