Experiment time. Feel free to tag along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Thanks to the great people on here I have wayyyyy too much weed. With 2 plants still to harvest I’m at 48 quart mason jars 😳. I love experimenting so I’m going to use a bunch of it doing different edibles. I’ll post my process here as we go along with what I’m hoping to accomplish

My overall goal is to do edibles with no to little weed taste. Also same with tincture. My edibles will be gummies, cookies, and chocolates. Not all at once!

tincture I’ve never done but going to use freezer method and moonshine

lastly I’ll be trying hash but that’s in another group.

comments or ideas are welcome.

here is the flower I’m starting with. Tomorrow I will start to water cure 2-3 ounces To eliminate weed taste I’ll be posting pics along the way.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 0E5D3D04-DEC2-4C91-AAEA-966064FF7AE3.jpeg
    0E5D3D04-DEC2-4C91-AAEA-966064FF7AE3.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
That brown will wash out for a few days and then clear up
When you take it out of the water drain it well in colander (noodle drainer dish) and then on to paper towels
Get a fan to blow on the wet buds until dry , Turn them and flip them around.
You can get rot very easily unless dried quickly and thoroughly after coming out of the water.

When you take it out of the water drain it well in colander (noodle drainer dish) and then on to paper towels
You can get rot very easily unless dried quickly and thoroughly after coming out of the water.
Yup I tried it last year and it worked great. The secret was a salad spinner. gets all the water out of the inside of the bud.

Try a salad spinner....

Im guessing the water isnt cold enough to knock off any triches. But im not sure because i have never seen it done.

Day 3!

color coming from buds is greener and not as dark. Smell is still strong. Imagine old bong water. Smells just like that. I added a picture of the buds after draining.

to answer an earlier question, there is no agitation so loss of buzz is minimal.
1177A717-41FA-441A-B5BB-FFADAB0BA2ED.jpeg
75605834-BF53-4E53-9FFA-783C95FB7950.jpeg
E6AFB6D3-5831-4381-B948-3A15759C8BD1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back