Experiment time. Feel free to tag along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My auto tent smells a little like BO. Not sure how much I’m digging it. Flowers smell good but overall tent smell is kinda rank when I unzip the tent.
The Restaurants around us always smell like BO when they start their soup stocks early in the day.
Driving down main street and it smells as if one were working in a sweat factory on a 99 deg day

I'm glad you posted this up because I know somebody that doesn't like smoking but likes getting high. I'm going to recommend they try this. Heck I might actually try it and just give it to them to see how they like it. I did recommend a dryer vaporizer to them but if this eliminates all the smell and taste then they would probably be up for it. Thanks!

I'm glad you posted this up because I know somebody that doesn't like smoking but likes getting high. I'm going to recommend they try this. Heck I might actually try it and just give it to them to see how they like it. I did recommend a dryer vaporizer to them but if this eliminates all the smell and taste then they would probably be up for it. Thanks!
It will still be the same as smoking old dry hay flavor wise (not as strong as if the hay was fresh In my opinion)
I never vaped it, that would prob be almost tasteless , need to do more experimentation

I'd rather kiss my cousin if that's okay with you.😁
She is quite a looker.....

Hopper's cousin.jpg

I see some milky and a few starting to turn amber

what device are you using for the photos?
Just the 100x clip on lens for the iPhone. These have sat in water for 6 days so don’t compare to just cured buds. But notice how there was almost no loss of tri’s they actually stand out even more since most of the plant chlorophyl is gone.

Just the 100x clip on lens for the iPhone. These have sat in water for 6 days so don’t compare to just cured buds. But notice how there was almost no loss of tri’s they actually stand out even more since most of the plant chlorophyl is gone.
I was looking at some of my dried and cured buds yesterday testing out a magnifying glass I have, they look nearly identical to the tricons you got there so I'd say it looks pretty good.

Ground one of the jars. Put in the Ninja for exact decarbing. 250 degrees for 40 minutes. View attachment 311525View attachment 311526
Remember , if the weed you put in the water cure was strong it will become stronger per gram when used due to plant matter lost during the water cure.
Not sure how to measure how much but it makes sense that it does become slightly stronger in strength .
I bet you wont even notice any difference in the potency.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back