expert help needed..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
i got a problem with plants i got(6) i started about six weeks ago in my closet 5 square foot and a 400watt light enzmes..i started growing in 3'' inch pot and transfered them in to 12 inch pots 3 days ago..i got a scare from guy up the hallway in my apartment and thats why they took so long on repotting them.. some them grew till about 12 to 13 inchs and the rest were below ten inchs...since repotting them they all grew about 3 to 4 inchs.. but problem is they have not shown their sex yet and they got to be out of the closet by 7 of november tops they were always on a 24hr cycle...buti know in order for them to flower it takes about 8 weeks... what should i do best for them and me..........let me know folks

well if u need to get them out u better flip them to 12/12 now i'd say... most plants take 50-70 days for the flowering cycle.

yup, change to 12/12 and keep an eye on the sex, pull the males asap...

yup i hope so guy
and thanks for ur advice:)

wanna give a up date on the kids since i repotted them in to big pots and changed it to 12/12 cycle a week and a half ago..ive put them in to the bigger pots the regular big sized ones..they have come along now 3 or 4 of them are 18 to 20 inchs high and thats a good five inchs in the last two weeks...the problem still is that their not showing their sex even though there is only one or two males there coz the rest are female seeds...
im very worried about them..i know their growth was altered becoz of keeping them in small pots...but these plants got to be out by 14 of november tops...their mad slow but now that their in the big pots will they make it??
can they flower from now untill the 14 nov??
and if i pull them at that time how will be the yeild and weight?
any help would be great????/:eek:

the only way to know if they will be done is to find out .do you know the strain?...maybe if they are a fast indica youll be fine. and you can still get males from femalized seeds so watch them! i too am in a situation where mine have to be done because once i cut them im moving out! so i know it sucks when things are moving slowly.

dont know the strains...but the seeds are called skunk11 and the other is flos

Soemtimes it takes a few weeks to show pre-flowers man. I think you'll be fine by the date of nov.14. From the switch to flower they may be a touch early in harvest but nothing to fret over dude. Just make sure no light cycle alterations or interuptions and no light leaks. As that would not only possibly cause a hermie, but also prolong flower. Sounds like they went through there first big stretch. So you should be seein the flowers soon. ;)

BTW the names of the seeds are the strain.

Well if you have to have them out by then plan on smoking some premature bud. In my opinion there is no plant that you can flower for 50 days even 60 days and have it be perfect.That thing would have to be in prime conditions with a ton of lumens on it the whole way through. Just because you have feminised seeds you can still get a hermie so be careful and make sure you look for nuts. If you want the superdank minimum 70 days imo 80 days works great.

SIXSIX said:
Well if you have to have them out by then plan on smoking some premature bud. In my opinion there is no plant that you can flower for 50 days even 60 days and have it be perfect.That thing would have to be in prime conditions with a ton of lumens on it the whole way through.

There is a large amount of strains that get done in 55-60 days.. 50 would be early. Superdank meaning couchlock? Personally I hate it.

Turf - if it is Skunk#1 ur looking at 55 days damn close right down to the day. Flip your lights and count.

Latest posts

Back