ExSitu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, all our ExZitu wanted to do is get some free advertising. We caught him and when he found out about what advertising costs were he asked to have his account deleted.
Well, not sure what is being advertised. I contacted about Jalalabad star as invited. Was told when ready to order, order. So I contacted and stated ready....

Was told only 2 left one spoken for. I stated I will take it. Ok, but asked to wait up to 1 1/2 months. I told him sure, I'll wait. In mean time he directed me to insane seeds, who had one pack of cosmic Afghani, which appears to be the same as Jalalabad star. Did order that. Ok found his other two listings at Dagga, and those were delivered in matter of days!

I was hoping to get that last pack in "1 1/2 months" but if he flew the coop I guess I may not see them.

Bubba

TRUST NO ONE
I don't. But I follow up. I have so many credit card points I can fly anywhere for naught. I stay away from ebay, I was getting famous for showing up at one's front door.

Bubba

Shame on you guys for associating with spammers ....... this is what happens to them in my county

giphy.gif

well well , found some JS and maybe if I get lucky I will get a male and some females and make some beans
I'm going to attempt the same. This will be my first entry into trying to raise good seed from Afghani landrace. I'm going to give it a good try, but not sure best way to proceed. I have 10-15 each of these strains. Start with one strain and make healthy mothers although I wouldn't know if male or female so once established, take and label clones, which I would grow until sex shows, then pick best males and females and let them cross?

Then move to the next strain and so on.
I will be thinking about this a lot before setting them to germinate.

Feel free to comment you experienced breeder folk! Bubba's making his head hurt.

Bubba

Shame on you guys for associating with spammers ....... this is what happens to them in my county

giphy.gif
Yep That guy PMed me and tried to bribe me LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back