ExSitu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSitu

Reaction score
Hi, MJP folks.
Happy to land here.
Became a refugee.
Newly titled 'Meta', Facebook's Instagram of 'Meta' get rid of C. plant folks on a regular basis.
Subject: 'A new IG of mine. A previous @exsitu1 was blocked.'
'good to hear from you my friend.. im sorry they blocked you.... things are getting strange on Instagram, i just went to @dudeismology but there was no page.... big healthy blessings.' - bodhi @plantmoreseeds

So it looks like you also sell seeds Correct?

~~~ ExSitu ~~~

'He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.' 2 Corinthians 9:10 (NIV)

ExSitu
is a private seed vault owned and operated by the breeder who provides access to a few most exclusive genetics in the world. When you invest in ExSitu, you are gaining access to breeder's vault. Thank you for understanding that these genetics are never mass-produced and buyers only receive the strongest most viable genetics possible. The idea of private seed vault was born from the passion in botany and preservation of unique Afghani and Pakistani cannabis plant genetics and above all for the love of plants. Private seed vault of dedicated planthusiast ExSitu specializes in the breeding of plants goal of obtaining the best quality seeds, aim of presenting to you products of the highest quality. ExSitu focuses on quality rather than quantity and wants everyone of buyers to be 100% satisfied with the cooperation with presented rare genetics. ExSitu has been breeding these plants for limited production since 1999 and is excited to share his labor of love with you. This catalog contains only a few but the most unique, potent and reliable seeds on Earth. This family heirloom seed vault is made out of love for these wonders of nature and to join like-minded people. ExSitu does not recommend the use of any seeds, or their progeny, supplied by private seed vault in any form of genetic engineering, breeding, or research which will result in any form of life patent, variety protection, trademarks, breeder’s rights or any form of intellectual property.

'Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.' - Henry David Thoreau, 'Faith in a Seed: The Dispersion Of Seeds And Other Late Natural History Writings.'

~~~ Reviews ~~~

So it looks like you also sell seeds Correct?

~~~ ExSitu ~~~

'He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.' 2 Corinthians 9:10 (NIV)

ExSitu
is a private seed vault owned and operated by the breeder who provides access to a few most exclusive genetics in the world. When you invest in ExSitu, you are gaining access to breeder's vault. Thank you for understanding that these genetics are never mass-produced and buyers only receive the strongest most viable genetics possible. The idea of private seed vault was born from the passion in botany and preservation of unique Afghani and Pakistani cannabis plant genetics and above all for the love of plants. Private seed vault of dedicated planthusiast ExSitu specializes in the breeding of plants goal of obtaining the best quality seeds, aim of presenting to you products of the highest quality. ExSitu focuses on quality rather than quantity and wants everyone of buyers to be 100% satisfied with the cooperation with presented rare genetics. ExSitu has been breeding these plants for limited production since 1999 and is excited to share his labor of love with you. This catalog contains only a few but the most unique, potent and reliable seeds on Earth. This family heirloom seed vault is made out of love for these wonders of nature and to join like-minded people. ExSitu does not recommend the use of any seeds, or their progeny, supplied by private seed vault in any form of genetic engineering, breeding, or research which will result in any form of life patent, variety protection, trademarks, breeder’s rights or any form of intellectual property.

'Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.' - Henry David Thoreau, 'Faith in a Seed: The Dispersion Of Seeds And Other Late Natural History Writings.'

~~~ Reviews ~~~
Being a lover of all weed things from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Hindu Kush region, I need to check this out. In USA?

Bubba

the JS is some good herb Amigo , we grew it for a couple cycles about 5 yrs ago....I have some JS crosses somewhere
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/anyone-with-experience-buying-beans-from-msnl.77407/just tell him biggy sent you and if he don’t give you a discount I won’t send him anymore of my gear!...hahahahahahahaha!.....jk but yeah , he has used some of my gear to breed with , like some landrace Jalalabad Star , some old school ecsd and ogers....... Home
Where is it possible to look at Xochipilli's creative works on JS?..

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps XO has not started any of the seeds I sent him.....
did you try and send XO an email at goat and monkey seeds and ask him about the JS seeds?
do you know BlackBart?
Know him, BB. Didn't try, thinking, that you as a dedicated and passionate representative of XO's works could know more of it to write here about.

Never heard of thet
There was some buzz on IG back in the days.
For example:
Kagyu's jbcseeds.com/product/coastal-jalalabad-star-colombian/
Bodhi's jbcseeds.com/product/bodhi-amrita/
CWS's cosmicwisdomseeds.com/cosmicafghani
and others... People need some good building blocks, so they try to use 'em from time to time, sprinkling a fresh blood.

Last edited:
Know him, BB. Didn't try, thinking, that you as a dedicated and passionate representative of XO's works could know more of it to write here about.

for sure I will hit him up and ask what is the status of the JS beans..

Where is it possible to look at Xochipilli's creative works on JS?..
I have sent an email as you requested, did you get it? I also found some of them from"Dagga" seeds, at least the 2nd and third one, they did not have jahalabad star.

Bubba

XO has no JS offerings at this time.....he said check back laterz

Latest posts

Back