Extracting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG, winter is the safest time to use butane, very few fumes when blasting and you can use warm water to control evaporation. Butane costs money and ice is free so I will be making a batch of bubble bag hash.

The only problem I have with blasting B.H.O. in the winter time is static electricity. When it is really dry out, like it is every winter in the Midwest, static becomes a big concern. I won't let my wife in to the room while I am blasting/purging. The dogs get kicked out too.

You blast INDOORS???
For 2.5 years. Is butane more volatile than an open gas can? or Carb Cleaner? The dummies of the world have forced us to create a stigma around butane extraction. It can be perfectly safe to use with a little common sense.

I blast outside in the porch or just go right outside, very little fumes when it is below freezing. Proper ventilation is the key. Once 90% of butane has evaporated I can bring it inside and finish it off.

Dehydrating your material is majorly over looked by BHO makers. I suggest trying it on a run you do.

I dry my trim, it is usually bone dry when I use it.

Latest posts

Back